Home

Do you hate me? (*Warning: Somewhat frank discussion*)

Lime-Light

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um,it's kinda hard to hate you because of that.I kinda have no religion..I belielve something LIKE christianity,but with other religions in it.I never think my religion is right,I think every single one is as good as the next,except for people who believe in the force...:D

But I do hate you anyways...:D

Edit-you registered before me and I'm on the same title as you...

Originally posted by Lime-Light

Yeah, some christian guy today told me hates me and he would laugh when I burn in hell. We were talking about how the pledge is unconstitutional. Kinda irked me.

what kind of ******* is he i ****ING HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT. sorry that im getting angry. you know i lost my faith a few years ago but when i started reading the bible i became reborn again so i would ask you to read the bible like a tv evangelist and send me money but i wont.

Yeah, some christian guy today told me hates me and he would laugh when I burn in hell.

Reminds me of a parable...something about a church-goer(or some other Holy guy) and a tax collector. The tax collector was humble, and the other guy wasn't exactly modest...and so God favored the tax collector.

ok this what i believe in. i believe that god created the big bang ad from there he just sat back drank his coffe and watched how every thing would turn out . so i believ in evolution and stuff like that. but i am allways looking in to other religons and stuff just becuse i whant to see what other people believe in.

warning this next thing is a joke that some one told me so dont get offended and all mad at me get mad at him.. "well i think all the bibel is a shoe repair guide writen by some guy that whanted to make some money but it was mistranslated and then people then elaberated and added on to it then it got to be what it is to day"

there if u are pissed now dont get pissed at me thank u goodnight i will be here all week

yom

I respect christian morals, but I cant believe in something I have no proof of, and I suspect (at least in the case of the hater-guy) the christian morals were wanning.

And I dont like the abundant fear of discrimination with christianity(Yom's post for example!).

Originally posted by whitedragon

have you heard the story of the catholic preacher. it degrateing it give christianity a bad name

were is the proof to that there was a original bible were are the original 10 comandments and were is noas arc

i am sorry that i am debating but what i believe in now is what i have believed in for 3 years now and up till 3 years ago i did not believe in aynthing even though i live in the bibel belt it dose not have an impact on me and mostly every one down here is hard core cristian and despit what the preacher did christianity will all ways be one of the biggest religons out there.

sam

What Iwant to know is why everyone believes in god.

Is it because its true, or becuase you were too young to know or think any different.

listen dude dont say that **** we werent brain washed. my faith come from the bible and i dont need some head up his ass scientist or liberal trying to make me show proof i do bleave God is real and i think you should think about your faith because theres no second chance at life

What Iwant to know is why everyone believes in god.

Is it because its true, or becuase you were too young to know or think any different.

true or not i need proof but untill then i will stay right were i am

i think a big part of why they do believe is because there parents drill it in to there heads at a young age

listen dude dont say that **** we werent brain washed. my faith come from the bible and i dont need some head up his ass scientist or liberal trying to make me show proof i do bleave God is real and i think you should think about your faith because theres no second chance at life

whoa. it was a question.

Yeah, I think that was a tad hatefull...

i think you should think about your faith because theres no second chance at life

Yes,that is SOOOO right.But,how do you know your right?How do you know that all other religions are wrong?How do you know you shouldnt rethink about your faith?All your proof is a bible and your gut feeling.

BTW I believe in God,too.

ok i am not saying it is brain wash or any thing and the last thing i whanted is people is geeting pissed at one onther about this topic

Archived