Home

Uber Lucky JNII MP moments?

alienine

Fun map: duel_bespin

I saber lock on the little ledge, and after I win he falls to his doom from the force of flying back from saber lock.

Or we both walk into the smoke and meet halfway in the middle and start falling, but I lunge all the way down and he dies first hehe.

Or sometimes the guy lags through the "death threshold" and ends up at the bottom of the map, and the other guy has to kill himself.

Or the guy accidentally rolls into the little bridge underneath the platform and gets stuck. Thus, the other guy has to commit suicide hehe.

Nothing special, but here goes:

I'm playing on duel_bespin and accidentally fall over the edge...

I stare at the bottom as i plunge to my doom...

I await the inevitable scoreboard arriving...

But I win! My opponent apparently also fell to his death, albeit a tiny fraction of a millisecond before me...

I just went, like, I'm a-f*ckin-live!!! It's a miracle!

And then the logical explanation dawned on me...

Got another one.

Playing CTF today at NS_Streets. I had my saber off and was running to the blue base. I jumped to get across to another ledge where the flag carrier was, and to my surprise, an enemy jumped from another ledge at the same time. He nailed me in the head while we were in the air, and I dropped to the ledge below. He wasn't so lucky...he fell to his death. Astonishingly, I recieved a frag for his death. LOL!!!

lol, this is great stuff :)

My best must be on duel_bespin.

I'm fighting a kicklamer that must have 3 braincells or less. He stands by the pillar each time we fight and I go stand by the ledge. He runs towards me and I dodge him (easily) and he falls to his death. I think I did that about 5 or 6 times before he didn't jump far enough and he just ran off the ledge lol.

Then he left... bummer, he was good at giving me easy wins :)

Originally posted by Keeper

lol, this is great stuff :)

My best must be on duel_bespin.

I'm fighting a kicklamer that must have 3 braincells or less. He stands by the pillar each time we fight and I go stand by the ledge. He runs towards me and I dodge him (easily) and he falls to his death. I think I did that about 5 or 6 times before he didn't jump far enough and he just ran off the ledge lol.

Then he left... bummer, he was good at giving me easy wins :)

LOL

bastard, you almost made my fall out of my chair laughing

LOL, talk about a complete idiot

Not a kill, but a flukey move anyway...

Bespin Tubes (CTF Map)

I was running along beside the bridges, and was going to do the jump to the side ledge where the Thermal Detonators are, moving from my side to the enemies side.

Little did I realize that a teammate had dropped a line of trip mines right across there, to blow up incoming enemies...

I hit those mines just as I jumped, and got catapaulted up the side of the tube (not high enough to reach the pipes, but UP there....)

I was gonna die, but I was still 'running' in mid-air, and was right beside the wall, and still moving rapidly forward, so I quickly tried the wall-walk and actually ran AROUND the curve there for a second or two, and then hit jump again to flip off and landed on the bridge facing into the other team's zone.

I got a laugh off a few people 'cause I turned off my saber, bowed and bobbed up and down "kissing" the ground...then typed in "Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou...."

Nothing funnier than being pulled to the ground, seeing your attacker set up a Backstab, then watching him die as he touches your blade (obviously they have to be very low on health). :)

Or, when you're gripped and they are running you to a ledge, you turn on absorb. Whilst you drop to the ground safely, they are unaware for that split-second when their grip walk turns to a run - and et voila, they run off the ledge themselves!!! Ha! :)

BTW

A good tip for people with guns is if you see a fight in the distance, fire off one or two rounds in the general direction (even if you're heading elsewhere). You'll be genuinely surprised at the amount of lucky kills you can get by doing this.

Archived