Home

WTF!!!!THIS ******* WONT STOP PUSHING(or pulling!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Supers

OK i went to play a game and this guy kept on pushing me and pulling me so i couldnt get up and control myself.So you know how he did it or....HACKED IT????Yeah, I know this does sound like a n00bie thing but hacks got to be out by now!If you know how to do the same thing on ppl, can you tell me?Or how to avoid it?

Originally posted by MadJackMcJack

Use Force Absorb. His pushing malarky will feed your force meter.

Do you have points in push/pull, and are you jumping like a madman?

you missed a couple

was your force pool full or empty

and one more

were you jumping to conclusions a little too fast?

I couldn't jump I was stuck to the ground because of the little dip****!The pool was full.Still couldnt get up.He's a ****ing bitch ass...I hope if you find him on MP I hope you slaughter is ****ed up face!

Originally posted by Supers

I couldn't jump I was stuck to the ground because of the little dip****!The pool was full.Still couldnt get up.He's a ****ing bitch ass...I hope if you find him on MP I hope you slaughter is ****ed up face!

sometimes you get stuck, this happens, it's not from the push

so stop jumping to conclusions and join a different server if you don't like it

obviously if someone kills you in jk2, they're cheating. There is NO POSSIBLE WAY for you to die to someone else unless they're cheating, it's just not possible.

I mean it has nothing to do with the chance that they're a better player than you, or you got unlucky, or whatever.

If you lose a fight, the other guy is a cheater.

/rolls eyes

Hey! Leave the guy alone. It's bloody frustrating when you're running along and some jackass comes along and ONLY uses pull/backslash (half the time it's scripted. You can tell, because they backslash even though the pull failed and you're still outta reach).

Hey! Leave the guy alone. It's bloody frustrating when you're running along and some jackass comes along and ONLY uses pull/backslash (half the time it's scripted. You can tell, because they backslash even though the pull failed and you're still outta reach).

LOL, ya this one guy...i never could beat him.......HE'S CHEATING!:rolleyes:

i must agree with MadJack, often people jump to conclusions that if they've been beaten, the other person is cheating

you could only script it front on based on the fact that cl_yawspeed and +left and all that does not have an aim or watever, also, if some jackass comes along *out of nowhere* you should've heard him and known where he was coming from and been prepared to counter, if he came head on and you saw him coming, I've got even less sympathy for you.

So sick of people whinging about push pull knockdowns, I make it a point specifically to pull / kick combo these people.

It's very simple.

If you're standing up, stand still, that blocks force push and pull as long as you have l3 in both, if this is too complicated for you, be a light jedi, use absorb.

We all make mistakes though right and it would be very boring if you just stood there, and when you move there is a chance you will fall.

but wait! the game is not over just because you fell, if you're a light jedi, protect, when you get back up, backsweep, you have a chance of killing them. if you're a dark jedi, dark rage, backsweep, you have a *damn good* chance of killing them.

Can we please stop whinging about pull push now?

Etherael.

I pulled/backstabbed some guy on a guns server last night.. was actually going for his weapon because those repeaters hurt, but it managed to knock him down too.

He immediatley started calling anyone who uses backstab a cheating scripter, so I made a point of using the same tactic on him every time I saw him.

He never turned on absorb, never stopped moving, just stood there and tried to grill me with his gun while I put a saber in his ass.

After the 10th or so time of this he left the server pissed off. ;)

Originally posted by NJE_Etherael

also, if some jackass comes along *out of nowhere* you should've heard him and known where he was coming from and been prepared to counter, if he came head on and you saw him coming, I've got even less sympathy for you.

Hard to do if you're already involved in a fight (I can avoid backslashs in one-on-ones. Trying to keep an eye on several is near impossible)

So sick of people whinging about push pull knockdowns, I make it a point specifically to pull / kick combo these people.

Instead of proving that you don't need it? :rolleyes:

If you're standing up, stand still, that blocks force push and pull as long as you have l3 in both, if this is too complicated for you, be a light jedi, use absorb.

Would only work on a duel server. Anywhere else, standing still = hack me a lot please.

but wait! the game is not over just because you fell, if you're a light jedi, protect, when you get back up, backsweep, you have a chance of killing them. if you're a dark jedi, dark rage, backsweep, you have a *damn good* chance of killing them.

Unfortunatly, not infalliable. Works against those who use bs when the oppertunity arises, but the spammers...one will get through.

• 2 weeks later...

God, god god....YOU ****ING DONT GET IT.HE WAS PUSHING EVERY 2 SECONDS NON-STOP DUMBASSES!!!GOD, READ THE ****ING TITLE!!!IT WAS *READ* NON-STOP!!! I COULD HAVE SAT THERE FOR 2 HOURS GETTING PULLED!!!!NOW, DO YOU READ THIS!??!!?!?! ENGLISH DAMMIT!!! EVERY 2 SECONDS IT WOULD ****ING HAPPEN!!!!NOW, DO YOU GET IT????I WASNT EVEN TALKING ABOUT CRAPPY GUIDES, HOW TO GET AWAY FROM It, GOD...POOR ASSES!!!

God, god god....YOU ****ING DONT GET IT.HE WAS PUSHING EVERY 2 SECONDS NON-STOP DUMBASSES!!!GOD, READ THE ****ING TITLE!!!IT WAS *READ* NON-STOP!!! I COULD HAVE SAT THERE FOR 2 HOURS GETTING PULLED!!!!NOW, DO YOU READ THIS!??!!?!?! ENGLISH DAMMIT!!! EVERY 2 SECONDS IT WOULD ****ING HAPPEN!!!!NOW, DO YOU GET IT????I WASNT EVEN TALKING ABOUT CRAPPY GUIDES, HOW TO GET AWAY FROM It, GOD...POOR ASSES!!!

I dont think many people will want to help you out when you talk this way :(

Well that's just plain rude! :eek:

Hey, chill man. If you treat people that way, your not gonna get anything, So you can just go home to momma and see if she can help you with your whining.

It's people like this that make this game bad for the people who actually LIKE the game.

No manners.:mad:

Peace...:band:

Wow someones Turrets syndroms is acting up big time.........

Originally said by Jar Jar Binks

how wude

besides, if he keeps doing it repeatedly, just turn on absorb for a nice full force pool

Originally posted by livingsacrifice

Hey, chill man. If you treat people that way, your not gonna get anything, So you can just go home to momma and see if she can help you with your whining.

It's people like this that make this game bad for the people who actually LIKE the game.

No manners.:mad:

Peace...:band:

...Still, I dont give a damn...

Archived