Home

Metal Gear Solid 2 Models

Darth_Kitty

oh, okay. :)

Hey by the way Lucko, Jaybiggspr made a big apology to everyone. He lost that little nasty flame war we waged. He also

called you my little sidekick.

How about that:

VampireHunterD and his little sidekick, Lucko Mabri.

This brings about a quote from Sam and Max hit the road:

"It's my little buddy. Ready for action!" :D

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by raiden668

No rush kitty, take your time and do great for it like you have been so far ^_~

omg my hero...i just played through MGS:2 again just for fun...been wanting the original metal gear soundtrack for the longest since ill be replaying it next..thanks =D

ps. you know where i can get other game soundtrack's? there is a good amount of them im lookin for

Originally posted by uber h@x0r

hey i was wondering if anyone has ever have played snakes revenge for nes????

yes i have but i didnt like it as much as mg1 or 2. the side view sections were awful. :(

about that huge list of models someone suggested. i reckon the best ones out of that list would probably be liquidsnake and vamp.

I have every figure form MGS and MGS2..heh..They're on two shelves in my room, posed and such..for my MGS Snake, he's holding his SOCOM up to Liquid's head Execution style, and for my MGS2, one of my two Raiden figures is aiming at fortune in that little leaning-back-gun-forward pose thing, and the otehr has a sword to the throat of Solidus, mwahaha..and my MGS 2 Snake is lying on the floor and Olga has one foot on his back, it looks funny as all hell. My MGS Ninja Figure, I have the open helmet head on it, is just soorta posed in a lone-wolf sort of thing, off to the side leaning against a "wall" alone, and my Olga-Ninja is hanging upside down from the ceiling on a wire/rope thingy..heh..just get the mental picture..Anyway that wasn't the point..I have a Quistion. In a fight between grey Fox and Raiden, swords only, no exoskeleton, etc, just pure man-to-man-to-sword-to-sword, who do you all think would win?

BTW: to stay on thread topic, NICE Plissken Model ^_^

PS: MGS2 looks great, I have it on pre-order for my PS2, mwahaha.

:max::stan:

LMFAO!..oKay guys this is funny..saw this on a fanstory site:

Solid Snake stood still, his gaze transfixed on the horror before him..12 stories high, with a face like a demon..A roar came from deep inside the machine, as it spun and shot high-speed donuts at Snake..It was Bin Laden's newest weapon of terror..Metal Gear BOB.

did u know Hideo did not work on snakes revenge it was a koonami salem up rip off i mean just remember some of the names lol :rolleyes: oooo and BTW good luck on the vr missions and all the models u are doing they look great!!!

Quote: I am like you, I have no name.

Archived