Home

Jedi Stealth Gear - By HapSlash!!!

HapSlash

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, but I did mention at the bottom of the page that everything from the waist down is unfinished, guess you must have missed it,...

I am planning on making team skins for it as well, thinking that I would change the color of the underlying bodysuit to match the team color.

Looks really cool! It looks like the obi-wan figure I got. But Kyle looks so much cooler in black; the screenshot makes it look like navy blue so I'd make it darker. I would give the gloves fingers though, regular gloves look cooler. Also, it'd be cool if Kyle had a goatee and moustache. I hope you release it for multiplayer too :D I like the classic dark kyle skin that came out a few months ago, but his whole outfit looks kinda fuzzy on that skin.

Also, a skin of Qui-Gon's jedi training outfit would be really cool on Kyle

Looks really cool! It looks like the obi-wan figure I got.
No big surprise here, the figure you are referring to was based off of one of the many jedi concept sketches done for Episode I, which I also used for the base for my skin,... When I couldn't use the sketch to base the detail on, I used the figure.
But Kyle looks so much cooler in black,......regular gloves look cooler,......it'd be cool if Kyle had a goatee and moustache,...
Sorry, but I kinda like the skin the way it is as far as color goes, and I'll probably keep it this way. I still need to work on the hands, but I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do with them yet. As far as the goatee goes,... ahh, no. :naughty:

Also, a skin of Qui-Gon's jedi training outfit would be really cool on Kyle

I'm already in the process of making a skin based off the conceptual qui-gon, but I'm not ready to show anything off yet.

What's the schedule on the other stuff?

To give a specific schedule to my work is rather difficult, mainly because there's so much of it and so little time to work on them. As to what I'm going to release next that too, is hard to say. Most of the skins I've putting together are really meant to be released in skin packs, with the exception of a few.
What are you working on, what is nearest to being completed, what are you actually going to release next, any more surprises?
There's always room for surprises! I have quite a bit of stuff that I haven't even shown anyone yet. Most of it is still in the early stages, but it's there, you'll just have to wait to see what it is,...

My Hoth Rebel Forces skin pack is probably the nearest to being completed, other than this skin, but I'm still working out some shader issues with the help of Graphicsgod. Then I'll have to begin the testing phase for them, and that could take some time as there are 5 skins that I have to make sure work properly.

But, I know what you're really looking for Relfexive, and it doesn't have much to do with this skin, so I'm going to post in a different thread for that,...

Archived