Home

Kids are ungrateful little bastards

Elegy

No, really. I'm never having kids. Kids are little hellions these days, and they have a damned mouth on them. I don't know about the rest of you, but when I was younger nobody ever had the balls to cuss out some guy who towers six feet over them. I see little kids do it all the time now, and flip off passing cars as they ride their bikes in the middle of the street and nearly get run over. I've been waiting for the little *****to get crunched in the middle of the street with a satisfying squish every time I see it, but it just hasn't happened yet.

What's worse is they act that way because their parents are too pussy to actually do anything to them. Nobody spanks their damn kids anymore. Might actually set thier little indignant asses straight. Everyone opts for all these little pussified 'alternate punishments' like taking away a computer or sending them to their room. Trust me, a kid can find all kinds of ways to get out of trouble or to keep himself occupied if they're really bored enough. But you can't escape a belt to the ass. Just go ahead and try and squirm out of it, your ass would only be even redder by the end of it.

Couple that to the fact that kids are spoiled rotten with all the crap they have. We have a computer for every person in this house, and it's a similar situation in most other households I'd wager. There's all kinds of satellite TV, all these cool gadgets and crap. Yeah, you know what my parents gave us when we were that age? We got chores to play with. And I'll be damned if we gave any lip about that, because then we'd be drop-kicked in our throats and we'd see how much of an ungrateful little bastard we were being.

Kids got it easy these days. Everyone's so worried about being so politically correct that they're going too soft on their little brats and they're running amuck because of it.

no more trying to get around the forum word censors...SPY

btw, I really like being called a

ungrateful little bastards
way to go!:rolleyes:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait,you are not having kids because other parents make the kids little hellions?Why dont YOU do what you say they did back in your time?Dont do nothing about it.find a mate,have babies,and do the same thing your parents did to you.

Edit-and if we (I'm a kid) have it so easy,wont the next generation of kids have it easier than us?

Heh, because if it's not so readily apparent, I have no patience for the little bastards. Even if they were ones I was raising myself. Unfortunately the human race wouldn't exist without em, so we're damned if we do and damned if we don't.

Edit - And nah, you're a teen. Or at least you seem like you hold some intelligence in ya. I'm referring to the smaller ones. Hell I'm still a teen myself, even if I am legally an adult at 19 by now.

Originally posted by Elegy

Heh, because if it's not so readily apparent, I have no patience for the little bastards. Even if they were ones I was raising myself. Unfortunately the human race wouldn't exist without em, so we're damned if we do and damned if we don't.

Edit - And nah, you're a teen. Or at least you seem like you hold some intelligence in ya. I'm referring to the smaller ones. Hell I'm still a teen myself, even if I am legally an adult at 19 by now.

and the grand prize goes to.....

But guess what,you had it way better as a kid in your time than kids in the orphanage.You had it easy,and by your logic that means you were a little bastard:D

Edit-and I'm 11,not a teen.But thx for the compliment.

Not all kids are bad, but I would say a good 98% of um are. I am really tired of little smart mouths, but hey, they're kids. What do you expect?

I don't see Tyrion as a type of kid that would cuss out someone older. (unless that person did something very dumb, then they would deserve being cussed out)

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Not all kids are bad, but I would say a good 98% of um are. I am really tired of little smart mouths, but hey, they're kids. What do you expect?

I don't see Tyrion as a type of kid that would cuss out someone older. (unless that person did something very dumb, then they would deserve being cussed out)

Are you older than me?If so....:D :D :D

just tell your kid that you're not really his father but his Jedi Master and he your padawan. that ought to straightin em out (if you ever have one that is).

I'd like to add I'm 16 and cuss a lot but I'm very mature and I respect other people when they do the same to me. (as long as they are not patronizing me mind you)

Well, that's true, for the most part, that most kids are hellions, but I was (and still am) not spoiled at all.

Unlike most of my peers, I have chores, yardwork, car work, and what do I get?

Dinner. I still have to make my own lunch and breakfast. That's all I get. Somehow, my parents expect me to buy all my games, clothes, and anything else besides food on my own, and I have no allowance. Which means, unlike 99% of 14-yr. olds like me, I have to *gasp* work!

And even so, I can't afford to purchase a computer beyond this Win95, Pentium II 399 Mhz, 64 RAM, 5 GB memory, ATI Rage card piece of @#$!~&!!! I can't play JKII beyond the smallest maps and 5 bots. I have to play almost all the games I buy at a friend's house, so they're practically his. Sucks, huh?

So, the only reason I complain is because all my friends have (much) more stuff than I do.

The worst disturbance I make, I suppose, is I always dress in black and I like to dye my hair blue. (In fact, I'm trying to do a Sonic the Hedgehog hairstyle soon.)

Finally, I'm proud to say that I don't flick people off for no reason, I respect my elders, I always get along with and love my parents, I'm polite with people, I almost never lose my temper, don't cuss beyond the Internet and the school lunchroom, don't wear pants that are so baggy and low that my @$$ shows everywhere, I'm not a gun/violence freak, and don't, and never will do illegal drugs.

So there.

Originally posted by Shadow Angel

Well, that's true, for the most part, that most kids are hellions, but I was (and still am) not spoiled at all.

Dinner. I still have to make my own lunch and breakfast. That's all I get. Somehow, my parents expect me to buy all my games, clothes, and anything else besides food on my own, and I have no allowance. Which means, unlike 99% of 14-yr. olds like me, I have to *gasp* work!

And even so, I can't afford to purchase a computer beyond this Win

95, Pentium II 399 Mhz, 64 RAM, 5 GB memory, ATI Rage card piece of @#$!~&!!! I can't play JKII beyond the smallest maps and 5 bots. I have to play almost all the games I buy at a friend's house, so they're practically his. Sucks, huh?

So, the only reason I complain is because all my friends have (much) more stuff than I do.

The worst disturbance I make, I suppose, is I always dress in black and I like to dye my hair blue. (In fact, I'm trying to do a Sonic the Hedgehog hairstyle soon.)

Finally, I'm proud to say that I don't flick people off for no reason, I respect my elders, I always get along with and love my parents, I'm polite with people, I almost never lose my temper, don't cuss beyond the Internet and the school lunchroom, don't wear pants that are so baggy and low that my @$$ shows everywhere, I'm not a gun/violence freak, and don't, and never will do illegal drugs.

So there.

The all-American Dream Teen.......

Originally posted by Shadow Angel

And even so, I can't afford to purchase a computer beyond this Win95, Pentium II 399 Mhz, 64 RAM, 5 GB memory, ATI Rage card piece of @#$!~&!!! I can't play JKII beyond the smallest maps and 5 bots. I have to play almost all the games I buy at a friend's house, so they're practically his. Sucks, huh?

So there.

for some reason, I feel like I'm lookin in a mirror...........

edit- Only I am 15, have a good comp, and I hardly ever complain about anything.

Its because we are too dang protective of the spotty little rodents. Everything is about saving the children now a days. whatever happened to the kid that stuffed the most marbles up his nose didnt get to grow and have kisd of his own? Survival of the fittest. Kill off the weaker ones so the strongest can live.

By the time this gerneration gets older our gene poll is going to

be so messed up. We are starting to feel a little of that now. World Population is getting bigger and bigger. There has to be a top point.

Kaito Fett

It may sound like you're getting a raw deal now Shadow Angel, but it'll turn out for the best. I too always had to do chores, and if I was lucky I got some money, and if I want something, I have to pay for it. And you know what? I thank my parents for it. Not openly mind you, but I do.

I wasn't some spoiled little Sh|t, everything I own is mine, paid for by my own sweat. And I'm a better man for it. It's a tough world out there kiddies, and you're not gonna be handed everything on a silver platter. If you're old enough, get a job. If you're not, mow lawns, and stuff like that. I've been pushing a lawn mower since I was big enough to do it.

Nothing will give you a bigger kick in the @$$ and knock some sense into you then having to pay for everything yourself. A lot of people aren't prepared when they get their first "real" job, or when they're out on their own for the first time, because they've never had that kind of responsibility before.

It's great not having to beg my parents for money, seeing as I've had a summer job every year since I was 16, I've got a nice savings accout. And also, it keeps me in great shape. That's another problem with kids today. Have you noticed how many fat kids there are? Geez. Besides, it's a great feeling to sit down at the end of the day, relax with a beer, and enjoy a job well done.

[/rant off] :D

And BTW, growing up, I was always respectful to my parents and pretty much everyone else in general. I always like to live by "Do unto others as you would have done unto yourself". Kinda strange, seeing as I'm not religious, but it is a very good concept. I always have, and always will have a bit of a temper, but I've got good control over it. I'm the epitome of passive/aggressive, it takes a lot to piss me off, but you better be able to run fast if you do;)

I don't do drugs either, and probably still wouldn't even if they were legalized. See Shadow Angel, we're not so different, you and I :D Now, I'm not trying to come off as bitter(though I might), but I think that kids should have chores and other things to do. If/when I have kids, they'll be raised the same way I was, to appreciate a hard days work and a job well done. Thank you for your time, and wow, what a long post.

Archived