Home

Help me Obi-wan13 you're my only hope!

JangoFett41

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by JangoFett41

Tyrion my masta', show me the ways of the dark side. I will not fail you.:deathstar

Here at the Academy, there is no such thing as the "dark side." Tyrion is just.............and active teacher. Yea, an active Teacher.

Originally posted by Dath Maximus

Your flaws are: training a padawan who will kill you

Your Flaw is not speaking proper english!! it's your flaw:D

This kid ain't gona slice me anyways. (I hope:D)

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Here at the Academy, there is no such thing as the "dark side." Tyrion is just.............and active teacher. Yea, an active Teacher.

Ok class.Here at the acadmy class for "special" students,we give free cans of spam to each student.Here are yours.

As for the dark side...I've noticed that following in the Spamming Force is the closest path to the dark side.Thus,I send you to Obi-wan13 everyday to teach you about the light side.

If you practice ANY dark side forces,you will be sent to groundskeeper Maxi to punish you.

:D :D

Originally posted by Tyrion

Ok class.Here at the acadmy class for "special" students,we give free cans of spam to each student.Here are yours.

As for the dark side...I've noticed that following in the Spamming Force is the closest path to the dark side.Thus,I send you to Obi-wan13 everyday to teach you about the light side.

If you practice ANY dark side forces,you will be sent to groundskeeper Maxi to punish you.

:D :D

I founded this academy, boy! Don't go threatening me! I made you! i can brake you! :D

I don't practice Dark Side anyways, seeing how I founded an academy based on the wise way to use LucasForums:p

(No Spamming included:p)

Originally posted by obi-wan13

I founded this academy, boy! Don't go threatening me! I made you! i can brake you! :D

I don't practice Dark Side anyways, seeing how I founded an academy based on the wise way to use LucasForums:p

(No Spamming included:p)

Bah your some old man who would be killed by a walking tin can.Me,on the other hand,can summon spam monsters and can make your food have that "bitter" spammish taste...:D:p

Originally posted by AB_Legion

hm... this truly is becomming a spam thread.. even though it had good intentions...

[/END]

Had being the key word.The spam god has striked again!!!

note that a warning from the mods will redemt the spam god....

Archived