Home

How was your 4th?

Elegy

I'd have posted in the other one but I didn't even get past the first page before it turned into some political debate. So consider this a post celebration thread whereas the other was celebrating it.

So how was your 4th of July? I'm not all that patriotic, myself. I just like the day because you get to play with explosives. We had ourselves a little noise war with the people in the other street. We'd made all these little bombs out of some of our fireworks. Pretty much the piccolo petes. We stocked up really good on those for specifically that purpose. If you pick two of them apart, which is a real pain in the ass, and take the chalky powder and dump it into a 20 oz. coke bottle, poke a hole in the cap big enough to slip one of the wicks through, and light this thing off then it is LOUD. What happens is obviously the wick of a piccolo pete isn't quite big enough to reac the bottom, so you leave a good length of it chillin' under the hole in the cap as well as above. When the wick burns past the cap, the rest of it falls down and hits the powder. Boom. The guys in the other street heard ours go off and started cheering. I don't know what method they were using, but a few minutes later they popped off something even louder and we could see the cloud of smoke drift up above the roofs of the houses. So we decided to make ours bigger and we set it off. They cheered over there again and a couple minutes later they set off something even louder. This went on for a bit and finally I said to hell with it. They want it loud? We searched for the biggest bottle we could find; an empty laundry detergent bottle in the trash. We rinsed all the soap out of it, and dried it all out. Then we dumped in about 12 piccolo petes worth of power, and set it off in the middle of the street. We ran our asses off back to our yard. Now that was LOUD. Set off a few car alarms and all the dogs down the street were howling. We kinda dissappeared into our house for a bit after that. But I think we won. :D :D :D

Originally posted by Kit fisto JK

Obi_wan 13 didnt have a good night on the forum and I know that :rhett:

If you are referring to that aahz fellow, I didn't let him get me down. Nothing hardly ever bothers me. There may be some things that freak me out, like he most certainly did, but he's gone now.

for my Fourth, I was here on the forums most of the day(as usual), I cut my grass, then went to see MIIB. I had a good fourth.

Originally posted by obi-wan13

If you are referring to that aahz fellow, I didn't let him get me down. Nothing hardly ever bothers me. There may be some things that freak me out, like he most certainly did, but he's gone now.

so when he called you a cock sucker it didnt bother you at all

I cut cans in half with sparkers :D

I was a bit bummed because where I was the fireworks show was called on account of rain. ; p

But I did play around with some sparklers and crackers and stuff and ate heartily. Watched "Raiders of the Lost Ark" too. ; )

Archived