Home

Jo Whores!!

tottigol

What Do You Think Sucka?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You Think Sucka?

• I agree! Damn Wh0res!
    • What?

Mant people That play JO don't understand how these "whores" are ruining the game!! I have compiled this guide

To clearly identify these Whores and so they can be disposed of quickly before they taint the JO comunity. Thanks to Artifex's

guide

Force Lightning:What whores! HE'S SHOOTING LIGHTNING!!! It's so Cheap! Too bad the designers

didnt put some sort of counter like Force absorb,heal or drain! Damn them!

Force Grip: THIS IS SO CHEAP! They Grab you and you can't count with force push,throw,lightning,absorbweapons,

or a sentry! Oh wait you can...

Force Drain: Totaly unfair,they take all your force!But doesnt it take more force to use than

it drains??And doesnt absorb and drain counter it?!

Force Rage: They R 2 Fast and Impossible 2 kill!It is also impossible 2 not attack them and when they run out and

have 1 health nick them to death!

Force Heal: What Exploiters! They spend half their force pool and recover 25 health at lv 3!

So unfair! If only i could somehow "drain" their force power...

Force Absorb: WTF! i keep useing Force lightning and they keep turning blue and not dieing!If only i could wait it out...

Force Protect: Damn Raven! The bright green aura isnt enough to let me know! Why did'nt they implement some sort of siren!?

WHY!?!?!?

Force Mind trick: Such cheat0rz! They are like invisible and i can't hit them! i can't invest in some force seeing because 2

Force points are too much!

Force Push/Pull:What the hell!? i run around like a headless chicken swinging and they keep pushing me down! I'm too cool to

not swing my saber when 20 ft away or use force absorb

Force speed: Too fast! can't use speed againsed it either!

Force seeing: They can see me thru walls! lame!!

Force jump: Damn A$$holes! Why didnt they let me backstep it and use saber throw,push,pull,lightning,weapon to counter?!

Red style: They can kill me to easaly! Why can't you nick me to death with the blue style!

yellow style: I'm a newb and can't swich styles,so you can't either.

DFA: CHEAP!!!! To cheap to use force push in mid air or use throw to hit them when they land!!!

Yellow finisher: I can't dodge and counter it because it isnt honorable.

Blue lunge: See above.

Now thinks to this,you can all clearly identify The Whores ruining JO multiplayer, and if you see any of these people,

KICKBAN IMMEDIATLEY. This canot contunue anymore!!

Ewok, it appears (by reading your signature) that you have issues with the n00bs who insisted on implementing the singleplayer blocking and fighting....

I'd still rather want *this* (with all of its assfighting) rather than the horrible jk1/1.02 style blocking and lucky hits.

So much hatred in you....

people making stupid joke posts whining about people who whine about people being cheap is getting about as boring and repetitive as people whining. :p

Course I just created a new class, people whining about people whining about people whining, but someone had to come out and say it.

*yawns* :rolleyes:

If I hear the words "cheap" or "whore" one more time, I think I'm going to explode. I hereby make a consious decision not to ever use those words again. I give you permission to slap me if I do!!

Aye, it's quite pointless trying to argue anymore - most people are fed up with it. You tend to grow accustomed to the name-calling though.

Get this: I got called a gay loser today because I constantly sidestepped a guy's attacks. He kept on saying that my fighting style was very homosexual, although he was the one bunnyhopping all over the place.

Another example: Using lunge against a guy doing a yellow finisher is apparently very, very cheap.... 'nuff said. I even agreed on it being a cheap shot at first.

All in all, I don't quite care anymore if I'm called a wh*re or gay loser...

if only people would quit whining, we got a patch, and people that are skilled are having fun, the people that aren't having fun are those that are whining, why are they whining? because they aren't having fun why aren't they having fun? because they are whining

hm...maybe if everybody would just quit whining.....

Originally posted by cjais

Aye, it's quite pointless trying to argue anymore - most people are fed up with it. You tend to grow accustomed to the name-calling though.

Get this: I got called a gay loser today because I constantly sidestepped a guy's attacks. He kept on saying that my fighting style was very homosexual, although he was the one bunnyhopping all over the place.

Another example: Using lunge against a guy doing a yellow finisher is apparently very, very cheap.... 'nuff said. I even agreed on it being a cheap shot at first.

All in all, I don't quite care anymore if I'm called a wh*re or gay loser...

Just use a name like mine; it kind of makes those comments pointless.

Guy I just backstabbed: OMFG! YOU GAY LAMER!

Me: Yes, I know. I love you too stallion.

Guy I just backstabbed: ************

Guy I just backstabbed disconnected

BTW, the sig is just a sharp stick poking into the cages of those uptight lab rats that flame like those you just mentioned, nothing more.

Archived