Home

Tired of the whiners !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NwO_2k_Mutt

Hey, don't slam people that doesn't like a duel to end as fast as possible, just because the other player has a mouse that clicks faster.... Lucky hits prove nothing, it's the long, drawn-out duel that shows some real skill.

Originally posted by cjais

Hey, don't slam people that doesn't like a duel to end as fast as possible, just because the other player has a mouse that clicks faster.... Lucky hits prove nothing, it's the long, drawn-out duel that shows some real skill.

Dude do you try to win saber locks, if you do then your wasting your time, just let the other guy knock you down then and let him decide to let you up. But after all that work I am damn sure gonna hit him period. I dont consider it cheap at all cause I usually lose them and I dont whine about it. Only other option is to disable em or take them out all together in the next patch.

No offence mutt, I just find that it's a very bad way to settle a duel. What if someone on the other side is handicapped and can't click as fast as you?

The rest of the game is based on quick reflexes, and most importantly good technique, but the saberlocks require something that not everyone has: scripts or a good mouse. Why let a duel be decided on that? That's just my opinion anyway.

Originally posted by cjais

No offence mutt, I just find that it's a very bad way to settle a duel. What if someone on the other side is handicapped and can't click as fast as you?

The rest of the game is based on quick reflexes, and most importantly good technique, but the saberlocks require something that not everyone has: scripts or a good mouse. Why let a duel be decided on that? That's just my opinion anyway.

i have a good mouse and i still lose saberlocks:confused:

and not many people are handicapped and playing jkii, at least i don't think so;)

all games are designed for the person with the best computer, that's the way it's always gunna work

Originally posted by Twins of Doom

i have a good mouse and i still lose saberlocks:confused:

and not many people are handicapped and playing jkii, at least i don't think so;)

all games are designed for the person with the best computer, that's the way it's always gunna work

Well, yes twins, but here we have a game that more than anything is based on raw technique. Then along comes the odd saberlock and suddenly it's the guy who can click the fastest who wins the game. This game isn't pinball. Mind you that I think I already have broken my mousebutton by frantically clicking fast and winning saberlocks, but now it has come to an end...

Okay, so you may not agree with my principle about those stupid saberlocks, but I won't hurt a guy losing a saberlock because of that.

Of course, I won't whine either when I lose and get beaten up for it. So leave me alone pls :mad:

Cjais,

I guess it all boils down to where and who you play. I've never once had someone let me up after losing a duel. The fact that its an issue was a suprise to me, because I've never witnessed someone gracious enough to let me up.

So heres the deal. You saberlock with me, and I win, I will kill you. If I lose, and you let me up, then I won't kill should the same exact circumstances arise. I will honor that.

But like i said, nobody has ever let me up and I wouldn't expect them too. This may sound corny, but here is my new signature and man, does it apply to this game or what?????????

don't hate the player, hate the game you freekin whiners

Well, my point is that, fx, someone truly skilled at this game meets a complete newb and they then saberlock. Well, the newb wins, even though his skill is nowhere near the other's and then proceeds to chop the god-like player to bits while lying on the ground. Guess he wasn't that skilled after all eh? My principle is just that a duel shouldn't be won based on who can mash buttons the quickest; the nintendo days are over.

And to get in a saberlock with a newb and win, is even worse: the newb gets completely mauled and the match is over in a few secs. So much for learning from the better players.... Give at least the new players a chance to play more than to the dooming saberlock.

And actually, I've met many people who are kind enough to let me live when I slam the ground, but that is not the point.

Just kill me if you win a saberlock, I always expect that anyway.

But you should know that I will never let myself be tyrannized by some infantile test of mouseclicking and gorge on the fallen soon-to-be corpe of my once-worthy opponent.

Well, this may all sound a weeeee bit aloof and ceremonial, but it's really just a silly principle I have....

Here is my prinicipal however I already said it.

If you beat me, and you let me up, then I will repay the favor. But as far as killing a newb who doesn't know how to play, I have no problems with that. You know why? Cuase 99% of the time the guy will ask, "How do you win saberlocks?" I say, "Press attack real real fast!"

Did I not just train this person?

Originally posted by NwO_2k_Mutt

hey heres a thought. Why doesnt someone just open up a server and announce it as "The most honorable server ever" then when you go in everything is turned off and you will get booted if you even think about drawing you saber. Then you just sit there and stare at each other until someone finally decides to off themselves by jumping off a ledge too high. Then we will finally see who the really most skilled person is.

You know I was thinkin of doing some laddering, but after seeing the bitchin about cheap tactics and blah blah blah, I cannot even imagine what it will be like in a ladder match. Oh well just cruise the servers and have the most fun I can :)

I joined a few different ladders for a while and I did play some people that were good and didnt have anyone complain about cheap moves or tatics. As a matter of fact most of the people I played were using scripts, so I guess thats why they didnt bitch. expect most ladder matches to be script matches.

Archived