Home

Ah, those were the days, fresh from the flame war (patch based) in the JK2 forums to a more civilised forum, devoid of flames.

Now we're all bitter about our favourite features being cut from the game, not being summoned for the first Beta and being invaded by some ... questionable posters...

(not you actually Ewok, we don't see eye to eye but at least your posts are logical and literate!)

*reminisces*

sigh!

Originally posted by ewok hunter

I was just looking at some of the earlier posts and seeing how the boards used to be before I came and ruined them.:D anyway it seems that you guys are all so much more serrious than you were in febuary/march. just something I noticed.;)

Hey what am I, chopped liver???

I resent being called serious, do it again and ill flame you:swear:

Originally posted by ewok hunter

I was just looking at some of the earlier posts and seeing how the boards used to be before I came and ruined them.:D anyway it seems that you guys are all so much more serrious than you were in febuary/march. just something I noticed.;)

hey.. you must see we were with like..... 5 members...we had to keep the forums alive back then :D

Like Wraith said, we were few back then, so the group was closely nit. There wasn't a thing that couldn't be said without it being looked at as a joke (that is if it was meant as a joke :D ).

Yeah, and Koffin is far from seriouse most of the time, but don't be fooled. He puts up good resistance when called for. ;)

fresh from the flame war (patch based) in the JK2 forums to a more civilised forum, devoid of flames

Yes, the JK2 patch.. I've just taken a six week break from the forums because of the amount of whinging that went on about that. Then I stumbled across the SWG forums.. I only hope that when Lucasarts release it, this forum doesn't become the same... the whinging has already begun in the General Discussions, and it's still half a year or so before it's even out.

You think they'd appreciate the devs sharing the development and decision making process with them but... okay, gonna stop before I have a soap-box moment....

Originally posted by MikeC

Let's see, who were the regulars back then...

me, Wraith 8, Jan Ganri, sometimes Darth Evad. Who else did we have around?

I'm trying to remember exactly when gavor popped up.

euh.. its Gaarni :D

well lets see.

MikeC you still come around here but your comp is screwed up

Jan Gaarni is still a full time member here

Darth Evad come around here ocasionally

Com Raven was a full member but became mod at the Kotor site.

Juztyn was also a full member but is busy with JKII i believe.

and there is me who is still a full member :D

I saw that Juztyn was online this morning... but he did not post here.

Archived