Home

Jar Jar model released!

Major Clod

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Major Clod, a truly outstanding model. I'd give it a 10/10. I have one request though. Actually I BEG you, please release a Jar-Jar version that cannot weild a lightsaber, and is void of ALL force powers PLEASE! There is no way on earth Heaven or hell that Jar-Jar should EVER hold a lightsaber or have force lightning?!! Jar-Jar is merely a pawn to be slain.

I posted this at your other Jar-Jar thread, I just wanted to make sure you see it. By the way what are LOD's?

Major Clod,

I haven't used your model in-game yet, but I was wondering if you made this release with the annoyingly in-character sound pack.

You had said that you were going to release two Jar Jars with two different sound packs. One with constant Jar Jar-esk sound files, and one with a little bit more subtle, less frequent sound files for the weaker stomached players.

I don't mind which way you went, I usually prefer more sounds to make a character come to life.

I was just curious what you considered this version (sound-wise) to be.

Subtle or over the top?

Thanks again for another (I'm sure) outstanding job!

-nomad

MTFBWY

LOL!!

I've now used the model, and if you say that this is the subtle sound file version,then you are a sick, sick man.

Great Job!!

Thank you again for sharing your talents, Major Clod.

-nomad

MTFBWY

major clod,

your contribution to the jkII community is one nobody can forget. although some feel that jar jar is the epitome of annoyance, it's VERY fun to play as or against this character. and let me say that the generic gungan is *BLEEP* awesome ... especially with the team colors.

with this and the wookiee, you've certainly made a name for yourself in the forums. keep up the great work!

Originally posted by trowa500

Finally the worst star wars character. Now I can slaughter this cheap idiot. I still dont get why he gets a model yet no anime models have bben made yet:mad: :mad::swear: :swear: :explode:

If you want an anime model, make one. This is JEDIKNIGHTII, not AKIRA. Of course priority is going to be given to StarWars characters, especially ones as prominent as Darth Vader, Jar Jar Binks, etc.

Goodbye Stormtroopers...... Hello Jar Jar.

*Stupid Gungan screams heard fading into the background*

F'N AWESOME Model & Skin man, Your work rivals that of Raven. And they get paid for it!

haha, thats an awesome model. Kinda extreme sound effects on the jumping part for both of them but looking past that i love it. Personally i prefer using the gungan instead of jar jar (i dont hate him but i dont really care what happens to him either. Im a neutral) . The gungans awesom i like his blue suit.

Major Clod <---

That i GREAT model it looks like a Jar Jar and it

sounds like Jar Jar...

BUT how can you be soo irresponsible that you

gave him a lightsaber.. do you understand what

kind of catastrophic situations will follow ??

And why did you make him SITH MASTER ??

Why did you make him SITH instead of JEDI ??

Or actually why neither one... ??

Archived