Home

WIP: Dark Helmet Model

Midgit Yoda

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just because this guy doesn't seem to have any tact or morals, you guys need to stop ripping on his model. I think it's pretty sweet! We've got Slave 1, the N1 starfighter, a swoop-bike and pretty soon ... it looks like we're going to have a fantastic table lamp ... with a tie!

Maybe someone should leak THIS out before it's completed too.

Actually, The Dark Helmet does resemble the man quite alot. Those "random shapes" are his FACE, if you look in the refernce pics, and these are mighty accurate.

Most posters here disgust me though. They post because they fear they might not get to play as Yoda! You're about as bad as he is, fu(ktards, and you totally missed the motherfuc(kin point!

And the rest about Midgit being a dick, there's nothing much to add.

Kn1ves I think you made a very good point about the posting not to get yoda thing. Also thanks for taking up for my model. I thought it looked like him too but then again, who knows lol. Also to all of you out there Spamming at me in here (yes I believe that's what they call it isn't it? Oh wait, isn't that another reason Sithlord Left? I believe so.) You are no better than I am. At least I appologized for my mistake (check the My Hatred is not worthy). And to the idiot that said get a life. At least I have something better to do than to flame somebody because I'm not going to get to play as yoda in an ignorant video game. And one last thing. I never passed it off as my own work. The Midgit Yoda that I was working on is merely a SKIN for Kinjas model (as you would have known if you didn't take everything to heart and flame people so quickly). It is stupid of you to critique my work because I did something bad.

Dark Helmet: What the hell am I looking at? When does this happen in the movie?

Colonel Sandurz: You're looking at now, sir. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Dark Helmet: What happened to then?

Colonel Sandurz: We passed then.

Dark Helmet: When?

Colonel Sandurz: Just now. We're at now now.

Dark Helmet: Go back to then.

Colonel Sandurz: When?

Dark Helmet: Now!

Colonel Sandurz: Now?

Dark Helmet: Now!

Colonel Sandurz: I can't.

Dark Helmet: Why?

Colonel Sandurz: We missed it.

Colonel Sandurz: Just now.

Dark Helmet: When will then be now?

Colonel Sandurz: Soon.

Dark Helmet: How soon?

Corporal: Sir!

Dark Helmet: What?

Corporal: We've identified their location!

Dark Helmet: Where?

Corporal: It's the moon of Vega.

Colonel Sandurz: Good work. Set a course and prepare for our arrival!

Corporal: Nineteen hundred hours, sir!

Colonel Sandurz: By high noon tomorrow, they will be our prisoners!

Dark Helmet: Who?!

my my my how quickly this forum has dropped. The bottom of the third page. Wow. Seems like forever since I've posted an update. Well I have one. Dark helmet is nearing completion. I have almost got him completely modeled (and am UVMapping him as well now). He should be finished quite soon. I expect just a couple more weeks.

Thx. Glad to see my model is wanted. I am working on getting a pretty good pic together now. Okay here are two. These aren't even on my site yet (GAME MODDZ) but they will be really soon.

Image001

Image002

The head looks odd in those b/c It's UVMapped and attached together so it is one color there (I didn't show it with the current Skin I'm working on yet). The body is still under construction a bit. Needs hands and feet, then the detail to the body (which should be finished within a couple of days). Then the rest of the UVMapping. I've decided not to add a cape just yet. Perhaps in a later version I will.

Archived