Home

Duel Yavin Hanger

Darth Vader19

Perhaps you would fare well against Darth Vader ... but what about against an Agent? :evil2:

You'd probably kick my ass cause I suck at it! :p (I usually play bots on local server because online servers with lots of player make this computer freeze up and lag. :( )

No problemo lexx. :D

Though I see the crowd is going wild already! *Points to Xzzy.*

Haters and/or flamers here too? :( Ah well.

Coolest thing, ET Warrior explained to me how to convert models/skins in JKIIJO Single Player, I'm now playing JKIIJO Single Player campaign with teh Aayla Secura model/skin! :lol: Just fantastic. :D (It's weird for the sounds, name ... and the scene with Jan there ... but hey it's Aayla! :D:p)

That was Neo? Oh darn I just thought I had too much enchilladas. :p

Did you hear the spoiler/rumour about Agent Smith in the Matrix sequels yet? Though you probably have. :)

I heard the wild rumour that Agent Smith is not really a full Agent anymore. He's no longer wired into the Matrix (e.g. he doesn't have the earpiece anymore) but he's more or less a rogue.

Also that he's now able to load himself into countless people, an unlimited number simultaneously. Neo's rumoured to fight dozens of Agent Smiths at the same time! :p

The last one I heard was that he even loads himself into someone exiting the Matrix thus taking over that persons 'real world' body and being in the 'real world'. :eek:

No idea if any of those will be true though. :p

Yeah they do! :D

But I do not know if any of those rumours will turn out to be true or even in the movie. :( I heard lots of rumours about Ep II (even when I tried to avoid them) and many did not end up being true at all. :p

So don't shoot the innocent Agent if they don't end up being true! :p It's just rumours. :p

Originally posted by AgentSmith

Yeah they do! :D

But I do not know if any of those rumours will turn out to be true or even in the movie. :( I heard lots of rumours about Ep II (even when I tried to avoid them) and many did not end up being true at all. :p

So don't shoot the innocent Agent if they don't end up being true! :p It's just rumours. :p

i'd shoot you...but you'd dodge all my bullets:P

i'll be camping out in a tent infront waiting.......i'll go now!

*gets tent and buys a laptop*

*gets lotsa food*

lol

What I think is really great is that we'll get to see 'Matrix Reloaded' and 'Matrix Revolutions' in the same year (2003). We won't have to wait for the third movie in the trilogy for another 3 years. :D They're both going to hit theatres in 2003! :D

(That sometimes sucks about Star Wars, you have to wait so long! But it's worth it so! ;) )

Say wouldn't it be more practical if you just bought a theatre? :p That way you'd get to see it the first day it's released or probably even before on a preview screening! :eek::p

I have my sources. ;)

No j/k :lol: I don't know it's the same when I look for cool new Aayla stuff. Some days you don't find anything new or good but sometimes you get lucky and I stumbled on a site that had all of those rumours and had put it together into a spoiler scenario ... if it's true, that's another question altogether. :p

(Couldn't remember where that site or page was at though, I read that thing months ago.)

I think at first the idea in 'The Matrix' was that Neo really does 'kill' Agent Smith or at least severely damages his program. That's just my idea. :p

Dude those guys are awesome! they did that all on their won!? :eek: That does look absolutely amazing though. :D

Very impressive.

Archived