Cartoon Trivia! (Hey, why not?)

Havoc Stryphe

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Baxter Stockman! (sp?)

Correct! Now for a harder question:

In the cartoon series, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, what was the name of the Alternate dimension Earth, 16th century, japanese, Rabbit Samarui who, after being sucked through a portal, later befriended the Ninja Turtles?

Originally posted by WolfmanNCSU

Asaig Yojimbo.

Spelling...?

Correct! Usagi Yojimbo is the correct spelling... I think ;)

Also, back to the metalhead question...his personality was composed of each of the turtles personalities and suffered a personalty overload.

Oh Ok, now I see where you were going with that! :p

Question:

What was the Justice League's main nemesis called? (Hint: it was an evil version of the Justice League)

Originally posted by Darth Homer

ok, the Super Friends had the nemesis of the Legion of Doom...now, I'm not sure about the Justice League

Yeah, my bad. I meant to say Super Friends. Good catch Homer! :p

Okay, some one else ask a question, I have faltered in the task and must rest a while to regain my composure... :D

Iago was a bad guy in the film, but turned good guy for the series..he actually changed in the straight to video movie, Return of Jafar (I know this b/c my sister insisted I watch the stupid thing with her)

Now, What was the name of the person who released Jafar from his lamp in Return of Jafar?

Edit:Abys-mal....someone say Abys-mal...I would like this thread to not die again....someone say it!

Archived