Havoc Stryphe

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Wraith 5

blosem, buttercup, bubbles...

Very Good! :D

Originally posted by Darth Homer

For some reason "Bunny" is sticking in my head...probably b/c it's the only other B name I could think of at the time.

Excellent! Bunny it is! :D

Next Question coming later. I'm trying to finish up some actual work at my job! Imagine that! :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

*Today, on Forum Spelunker, our intrepid explorer runs across an older, yet still fun thread*

CRICKEY!! LOOKY WHAT WE GOT 'ERE!! SHE'S A BEUT!! RIFE WITH HUMOR, EXPANDING KNOWLEDGE...OF THE TRIVIA KIND, MIND YOU, BUT IT'S KNOWLEDGE NONE THE LESS!! WOW! LOOK AT ALL THE POSTS!!! WAIT, WHAT'S THAT???

*our explorer has uncovered a new, as yet unanswered question*

CRICKEY!!!!

What animated series revolved around a primitive looking family that battled aliens with the help of a stone gorilla, two blobs, and a molten rock shooting rhino?

Originally posted by Darth Homer

What animated series revolved around a primitive looking family that battled aliens with the help of a stone gorilla, two blobs, and a molten rock shooting rhino?

Herculoids!!!! I loved that cartoon!

Thanks for resurrecting my favorite thread, Homer ;)

Name five of He-Man's friends that help him fight the evil hordes of Skeletor's minions, from the recently remade Cartoon Series, He-Man, Masters of the Universe.

Man-at-Arms, Mech-a-Neck (or Mek-a-nek, I can't remember), Teela, Stratos, Ram man, Man-e-Faces, Buzz-off, and Orko

I think that's all of 'em :D

edit:unless Battlecat/Cringer counts, too

also forgot to post a new question,

Name Skeletor's minions from the same series.

Archived