16 members have voted

1. 1. How skilled are the bots?

• Very Bad!
    • Bad!
    • Average.
    • Good.
    • Very Good!
    • Masterful!

When testing new maps I often have a fight with a bot. I always choose Dessan because he seems to be a tad better than the rest. Jedi Master skill level. My conclusion is that they are SO predictable. They use the same pattern for running and can easily be intercepted with a DFA: fight over :)

PS: this is for NF SO duels. With guns they can be tricky :)

My conclusion witht he bots on Jedi Master:

One of the best swordsmen of them is: Morgans_Ghost

He actually beat me twice in a NF SO duel *gasp*

The best gunswhores (hehe) are: Lando (I put 14 Landos on a server and DAMN... 300% CaRnAgE).

So if you want a somewhat good saber fight, don't choose someone who usually uses guns. Choose a real jedi for that.

And if you want a very funny gun fight, make a server with 20 slots and put 19 landos in there. Remember to set the kill limit way up, because it's gonna rise pretty damn quick with all those landos :D

bots are shocking. however, i play the fan mod a bit, and have recently been making an .avi file of some of the cooler stuff it offers. i've used bots to try and get some nice kills (dismemberment on by default hehehe). but the fanmod uses 1.02 saber damage (ie medium stance does up to 60 damage a hit, throw can do up to 40, etc). i died quite a bit trying to pull off stylish heavy stance moves on those bots :(

Archived