Home

The LEC Gaming connection

Sanspoof

The incredible connections of one LEC game to another is easily notified. Don't know what I'm talking about? Well, it's the mentioning of other LEC games in an LEC game. Like maybe a spooky resemblance of another LEC game character appearing in another LEC game or something. Anyway, can people send in quotes or maybe pictures of the mentioning or spooky resembling of an LEC game in another LEC game? They're so cool!

Look, I mean the way there's some kind of aspect from another game in another game. Here's an example:

In LucasArts's Day of the Tentacle, in the colonial times there's a picture of Max from Sam and Max hanging on the corridor walls upstairs.

That was a connection to another game, which was Sam and Max. But it was in Day of the Tentacle. Understand?

Neither, it's term for licensed software that's been "cracked" (i.e. the copyright protection has been broken, so the software can be copied and distributed). The people who distrubite the cracked software don't actually use this term, however. Warez is what it's known as to you and me. (I think I got all that right). Anyway, all you need to know is that warez are bad and you should stay away from it if you know what's good for you.

Archived