Home

Jedi Mod - Its FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!

ZazC154

Dest if ya see this sweet new additions to the mod, its the best mod i have ever seen. It allows for 2 sabers at once for those of you who havn't seen it. for those of you that have what is the command for 2 sabers at once? thanks, sweet mod again dest

heh thanks. The command for twosabers at once in /twosaber with your saber holstered

/twosaber will also turn dualsabers off

also if you have mod_dualblade set to 2 then you can do /twosaber and /thedestroyer and get two dualbladed sabers

You might just want to unzip it again, but this time, make sure that the "Use Folder Names" is checked... that's your problem... hey, dest you been reading my last couple posts about why I am getting those unknown cmd errors?

mods should not be installed the your base folder. When you isntall them to your base folder they always load even if you dont load them from the setup menu. That means you have to remove the mod from your base folder to play a normal game. It also interferes with other mods.

OK. I've tried this multiple times, and it's frustrating.

I've got the mod to load. And I can see all the cvars from the listing.

Now, dualsaber has a default of 1. I assume this is on, but when I type in "twosaber" at the console it takes it that I'm chatting. If I try a slash in front of it, it takes it as a bad command.

"Unknown command dualsaber"

I've also tried the g_botdoublesaber when I load up Maul but loading the bot doesn't give him two blades. I have activated the dualblade mod(I think).

I know it's just SUE but I need to know where in my chain I went wrong.

I also restarted the match every time I tried something different.

Originally posted by BucMan55

OK. I've tried this multiple times, and it's frustrating.

I've got the mod to load. And I can see all the cvars from the listing.

Now, dualsaber has a default of 1. I assume this is on, but when I type in "twosaber" at the console it takes it that I'm chatting. If I try a slash in front of it, it takes it as a bad command.

"Unknown command dualsaber"

I've also tried the g_botdoublesaber when I load up Maul but loading the bot doesn't give him two blades. I have activated the dualblade mod(I think).

I know it's just SUE but I need to know where in my chain I went wrong.

I also restarted the match every time I tried something different.

Type the cvars in when your saber is OFF.

people say that all the time, put the mod or level in the gamedata folder it does not work. but if you put it in your base folder it works.

i download a mod and it said gamedata folder, tryed it did not work. moved it to the base folder work.

some people need to get it right. does not work in the gamedata folder.only the base folder.:D

Originally posted by BucMan55

I have noticed it also however dest has not yet responded to this bug. I also noticed that bots don`t use RGB sabers anymore + bot_duelhonorableaccptance is cheat protected again WTF !!!

If it doesnt show up in the mods list then you installed it wrong. Make sure all the files in the zip get into a folder called JediMod in your gamedata directory so its like

gamedata/JediMod/allthefilesfromthezipgohere

(allthefilesfromthezipgohere isnt a directory its all the files from the zip just so you know)

Archived