Home

Points, Gold Stars

greedo626

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by s0ulblihtr

now back to the question... I have seen that before. I don't know what game its from though... I've played it though. I'm sure we all have.

Resident evil? I know that monsters were dumb enough on that game to get bunched up.

Um no... Its nto Resident evil... I have a feeling this question should be doubled and no hits at all... :D

Originally posted by Darth Clem

i still think this is all ridiculous ..... or at least i will until i get put on the list ... when suddenly it'll be a gr8 idea

wanna gimme a Q. camus?

I already have one out... no one has answered it yet...

Aim Once, Kill Twice

Groups of enemies all packed together cry out for aautomatic weaponry and explosives to be use on them. Enemeies that have to move through a doorway to get to you will often bunch up just before the doorway. This is an excellent time to use the grenade that you keep in your second hand. If you weapon capable of automatic fire, you'll be able to waste atleast weo enemies in a row, and perhaps three

With Grenades or a Rocket Launcher, aim at a target in the center of ther group, Even if you miss your selected target, the blast will still catch someone. With auto-fire weapons, Choose a target that's second in line. That way, the enemy just in front of your target has a chance to be hit by a few rounds as well. Spread the love around---There's enough for all.

Originally posted by Darth Clem

im confoooooosed whats the question

What printed Stragy guide contians this paragraph...

Aim Once, Kill Twice

Groups of enemies all packed together cry out for aautomatic weaponry and explosives to be use on them. Enemeies that have to move through a doorway to get to you will often bunch up just before the doorway. This is an excellent time to use the grenade that you keep in your second hand. If you weapon capable of automatic fire, you'll be able to waste atleast weo enemies in a row, and perhaps three

With Grenades or a Rocket Launcher, aim at a target in the center of ther group, Even if you miss your selected target, the blast will still catch someone. With auto-fire weapons, Choose a target that's second in line. That way, the enemy just in front of your target has a chance to be hit by a few rounds as well. Spread the love around---There's enough for all.

Sorry about not having the question in the last post...

Originally posted by whitedragon

you take things the wrong way. how can i think your not straigt when you talk about a cartoon character being hot. im jokeing with you

I know... lol... Im just messing with you... :D trying to get you to post a little more... :D

Archived