Home

Points, Gold Stars

greedo626

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Sorry, I don't follow Anime too much so I have no idea as to the answer to this question. It would be nice if you tried to ask me another question though.

Its okay... Ill try to think up a good question next time... One that you might know the answer too... I have another question out but I know you wouldnt know the name of the song... :D

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Camus

Its okay... Ill try to think up a good question next time... One that you might know the answer too... I have another question out but I know you wouldnt know the name of the song... :D

Groovy! And I am bumbping this because I am a conesuer of worthless Trivia. Especially Star Wars Questions about the films! :::Hint, Hint:::::::D

Groovy! And I am bumbping this because I am a conesuer of worthless Trivia. Especially Star Wars Questions about the films! :::Hint, Hint:::::::D

I know someone out there can answer my question and tell me the name of that song... ~looks at Darky~

... Im going to be blunt about this... :( I havent had a good day... I dont know what im going to do... Its been so bad Ive been thinking about leaving the forums... but... I dont know... :( I dont know why I feel like I have to post this in this thread... no one reads it any more anways... :(

Originally posted by Yom

WTF???? What the hell do u think u are doing leaving on me darnit camus u cant leave i will not have it ok u cant leave untill i say so u got that

Im staying... alurt hammering obi wall his sound was up made my day better...

Okay... Its feirce battle in ff5... :( ~looks around at all the FF fans around here that didnt even relize it~... someone should layith downth the smacith downth aponth youith... :p

Next question... what is the Extented ASCII binary code for this letter "Ç"???

Finally you asked the right question. I just finished this last semester.

The answer is:

:)

:( sorry but no... im looking for this Ç by its self... and its in E-ASCII

Originally posted by ZBomber

Can I be your friend, Camus. I really like your... uh....... Avatar. :D

lol :D geee... Are you asking me to be on my silver star list??? because if you are... Im thinking about adding you any how... :D I need more poeple in the silver start list any ways... :D

Archived