Home

ok..guys...i need help in romance

insanekiddo

i'm male 11 and i donno wot to do...i have a friend who's a girl.....i kinda fancie her but we r really good friends and if i tell her and she don't fancie me then she will hate me (i know) but if she does fancie me and i tell her then it'll be ok......i donno if she does fancie me tho...wot do i do!

Originally posted by insanekiddo

i'm male 11 and i donno wot to do...i have a friend who's a girl.....i kinda fancie her but we r really good friends and if i tell her and she don't fancie me then she will hate me (i know) but if she does fancie me and i tell her then it'll be ok......i donno if she does fancie me tho...wot do i do!

Simple... flurt... If she flurts back plus some hit on her... then take casual passes... Its all about keeping your cool and your head on strait...

I'm 11 too,and I dont have any experience in that(Except getting dumped without being in a relationship).

You could ask all my friends though.....

(They seriously need a half happy/sad emotioncon)

Oh well, uh, I would give you advice,but it'd end up in big,black, burning,hellish, flames.....:D

Insanekiddo, do this:

1. Watch where you ask. This is a Star Wars/Lucas Arts forum. not a dating service.

2. Restart windows in Dos mode.

3. Type in "Format C:"

Then, you will have all of the girls you could ever imagine........

Another Youngster needing advice from the Pretty Boy Extraordinaire... Ok listen up. Camus is right be yourself. If thats what got you close to the chick in the first place then keep doing what you do. Next don't try to hard to please or don't go out of your way to please. At the age that you are at its all about puppy love. You may like her one week next week she may be old news after you've spent a lot of time with her. Also at you age girls tend to go for the guy who cares but doesn't really care. You know? I think its the young girls lust for the "bad boy". When I was your age I had a few girlfriends. Never settle for just one lady. Your too young to want just one. Have a ton of women, and when you get tired of one then just hang with the other one. If one is acting stupid and nagging about stupid ish then talk to one that isn't. Always! ALWAYS make sure your game is tight, never leave holes in your stories, and you know what I've noticed if you keep it really with a girl you can usually get exactly what you want without the commitment, but your young you dont' need to worry about that. Just focus on being yourself and you'll have ol girl eating out of your hand. BE YOURSELF!!!

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Insanekiddo, do this:

1. Watch where you ask. This is a Star Wars/Lucas Arts forum. not a dating service.

it didn't work is there any thing else you can recomend for me

Originally posted by insanekiddo

sit down at your computer, play games and bring this subjuect up when your 14 or so then ill give you advice about everything:naughty:

Originally posted by Darth Clem

hey us lot .... we're pretty good at this dating advice :)

Yeah.......my new advice is to find a girl who's at least half-hot,but also likes to games.

There's a girl at my school who like's theif and tribes, and she's cute,,and I know she likes me,but what's best is that she likes games so I can morph her into my gaming goddess....:evil2::D

:D :D :D

11 is young, but its all still good. There is not much advice to really recieve. Be yourself, blah blah blah, (you know about that already, but its really great advice).

Remember that you guys are friends. Female friends are not hard to come by, they are just like the guys, so dont worry about not getting any other female friends. And if she is not interested beyond that level, just let it be and remain friends, dont act all weird, mad, or pissy at her after that. Just happens sometimes, people make better friends than couples sometimes.

Flirting is good, to see how she responds, dont do it too much or make it OVER obvious. Just see how she responds to it. You can make the call.

A good place to start is ask her out to something. Does not have to be one on one, or a real date. Its probably hard to do stuff like that at age anyway. Call her on the phone, invite her to dinner or eat with her, go to an after school activity like a sports event or play with her, school dance. Even go with a group of friends.

Anyways, I hope this helps some, good luck. Just dont be nervious and you'll do fine. What happens happens. Dont make a fool of yourself and dont get used, this can happen in a situation like this, so just be carefull. Thats about it.

:S Well... all I can say is... What everyone else did... wait a few years... see how it goes play cool make slow moves and dont lose your head or do any thing drastic... You never know... You may hold out on her for along time and find out she likes at the age of 16... play it cool with her tell 18... and go from there as you need too... :D Thats what I did with my g/f... :D

Guest King Andrei
Originally posted by obi-wan13

Insanekiddo, do this:

It's Yoda Swamp, where all topics are allowed. (Unless it's a spam, useless, topic.)

Originally posted by Andrei555

It's Yoda Swamp, where all topics are allowed. (Unless it's a spam, useless, topic.)

I don't have a problem with it, and I don't think it's spam or useless.

Let me explain what I meant.

Mostly people here are about 15-17. They may not have much dating experiance(like myself).

Okay, first, never ever ever ask people on a Star Wars message board for romance advice. No offense guys, and gals, but we're not exactly the best sources for this. No, don't flame with stuff like, "I've got a girlfriend." or "I'm married." I think you can agree that this is not the place to find the best help. We'll try anyway, though.:D

Okay, you're eleven. She's eleven, too, I'm assuming. You're obviously British, because I know know other people that use the word "fancy" in reference to attraction. That's okay, though. Just tell her that you "fancy" her. It doesn't really matter what happens. if she likes you, too, then, hey great! If not, she'll probably still just wanna be friends. Or she's not worth it. Contrary to what Hollywood tells us, women don't usually start to like you if there' no initial attraction. Trust me. i've got plenty of experience in that field. If she does say no, though, don't hold it against her. Bad idea! Just still be a friend. If you're really lucky, she'll get another boyfriend, break up with him, and come sobbing back to you for a shoulder to cry on. That's when you make your move.:D It may sound crummy, but that might be the only way. And yeah, yous hould probably wait a year or so.

ps It's spelled flirt, not flurt. And flirting's kinda hard if you don't know what you're doing.

Originally posted by Azrael

Okay, first, never ever ever ask people on a Star Wars message board for romance advice. No offense guys, and gals, but we're not exactly the best sources for this. No, don't flame with stuff like, "I've got a girlfriend." or "I'm married." I think you can agree that this is not the place to find the best help. We'll try anyway, though.:D

hey man! we like to downplay that stereotype!

:D

Archived