Home

Worlds

YourGod

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, because they wanted you to be able to dance with an ewok, that's why.

I think the devs will include the possibility to build something on endor; like treehouses and maybe mining facilities. But I don't think you can expect big settlements there.

Yeah. Some planets will be good for settlements (corellia, Naboo, etc), and some planets are there to be unexplored and adventurous (Lok, Endor etc). Each planets has it's own purpose: I doubt you can do EVERYTHING on ALL planets. Some will suck when it comes to mining and rule when it comes to agriculture, some will have no cool wildlife but many resources, and so on.

Originally posted by Wraith 8

go for corellia...... in the movies it sais that naboo is a small back planet.. and corellia is very busy planet all the time.

:D

"Small back planet"? Not really :D

It's a Core planet, and it may be small but it represents thousands of worlds. And it's a great politican-spawning planet. ;)

And your right to vote is based on intellectual maturity. You can't say that doesn't kick ass. :D

;)

Originally posted by Wraith 8

go for corellia...... in the movies it sais that naboo is a small back planet.. and corellia is very busy planet all the time.

:D

It's not a small back planet. It represents thousands of other systems, and it's a core world. Plus it has spawned quite a few politicians. ;)

It's a Core planet, and it may be small but it represents thousands of worlds. And it's a great politican-spawning planet.

Sorry, but Naboo ain't a core world, it is located in the outer-rim section, so yeah, the "small back planet" statement is valid.

And as for how many homeworlds it represents: 36.

That's of course homeworlds only, not other colonized planets, moons or astroides under control by the different homeworlds, so the number could well be in the thousands. ;)

Archived