TroopCommander

Which is the best RPG?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best RPG?

• Chrono Trigger
    • FF VII
    • FF X
    • Illusion of Gaia

I voted for FF VII cuz i play that game every day no-matter how many times i've beaten it. The storyline is one of the best i've seen in a game. My fav. character would be Sephiroth hands down <real predictable right>. But I have the command and items to acquire the "PERFECT" Sephiroth clones in-game and they are pretty sweet indeed.

edit- and another question can anyone else get the SHINRA MANSION map to work cuzz i can't. It creates another file in base. Cuz i want to play that map so bad!!!

Originally posted by Tyrion

<-------

There's my answer:D

So in essence u like Sephiroth cuz Cloud is a Sephiroth clone. A failed clone, he wasn't even given a number. After Sephiroth my next fav guy would be Zack. The guy who REALLY lived in Nibelheim, long black hair, Cloud took his sword when he was captured.

Originally posted by MysticSpade

So in essence u like Sephiroth cuz Cloud is a Sephiroth clone. A failed clone, he wasn't even given a number. After Sephiroth my next fav guy would be Zack. The guy who REALLY lived in Nibelheim, long black hair, Cloud took his sword when he was captured.

Accually you didnt pay much attention in the end did you... He didnt be come apart of soldier it was Sepheroth tricking him the whole time... trust me... Cloud is cloud... not a clone... :D

Originally posted by Camus

Accually you didnt pay much attention in the end did you... He didnt be come apart of soldier it was Sepheroth tricking him the whole time... trust me... Cloud is cloud... not a clone... :D

annnnnnnng.....WRONG

when they caught up with the professor he told him everything. I play that game religiously there's nothing that ido not know about that game. And I have the "ORIGINAL" the unaltered Japanese one. It's 10x better and they didn't alter the endind like the American version.

Sephiroth ruleth, no jest!

Any guy crazy enough to wield a sword 1½ times his own height is surely a messenger of destruction spawned through intricate incantations and a sinister conspiracy designed and directed by the red right hand of an ancient god floating on the edges of space and ages demanding sacrifices with little thought for the selfdeluding ethics and morals of mere mortals!

...at least, I think so....

Originally posted by MysticSpade

annnnnnnng.....WRONG

when they caught up with the professor he told him everything. I play that game religiously there's nothing that ido not know about that game. And I have the "ORIGINAL" the unaltered Japanese one. It's 10x better and they didn't alter the endind like the American version.

True.. But still.. even though Cloud is a clone of sephiroth, it doesnt necesarilly mean that he's like sephiroth.. IN fact he has a different personality/beliefs/Identity/etc...Thefore he's a different person.. He's cloud

Originally posted by HellFyre69

True.. But still.. even though Cloud is a clone of sephiroth, it doesnt necesarilly mean that he's like sephiroth.. IN fact he has a different personality/beliefs/Identity/etc...Thefore he's a different person.. He's cloud

point taken

Well Final Fantasy 10 Was way too linear( fun still, great graphics good game) but you had no freedom of where to go until you got the airship, Final fantasy 7 was awesome, chrono trigger was great for its time. I played FF7 twice through, I actually liked FF8 when I tried playing it over again. Alot more made sense and I understood all those wierd things you could do with it. Final fantsay 9 was still quite enjoyable, they brought back the true fantasy element where people live in castles and things.

I liked RPG's like Lunar: Silver star story. and Star Ocean with tons of different endings. Septerra Core was a cool RPG although long at times.

Anyways I just coulda used more choices that's all, no need to take offence.

Archived