Home

Urgent! Must See!

Guest xwing guy

Originally posted by darthfergie

*lol*

Seriously what would happen to the house out of water? Would the plasma just drain to the ground???

I think that the Gungans can built houses underwater, but the don't HAVE to. Otherwise how would they play on a snow map?! And I think that the benefit is obvious. If the houses are underwater, then only guys who can attack underwater would be able to hit them. :gungan:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anonymousdude

Wow, this is awesome, what a treat.

The wampa ice creature looks great, i didnt think they would have that, would it be a bigger equivelat of a wolf in AOK?

Is that big round building near yoda the masassi temple (SP)?it must be..it looks graet, the naboo buildings are gorgeous too. The clouds of cloud city look cool too.

Theres too much to take in, im going to overload... :explode:

I like R2 alot, although 3P0 looks a little wierd. Darth Vader looks really cool, especially with the blue. :vadar:

Here's the people I've seen: Vader, 3P0, R2, Lando, Qui Gon, Obi Wan, Anakin, Amidala, Maul, Aurra Sing, Yoda, and the Falcon. Are there any other main characters?

Guest xwing guy

Nope I think that just about does it for the characters. Anybody see any units that you recoginze? I saw the AT-ATs, AT-STs, stormtroopers, juggernauts, rebel e-webs, rebel heavy troopers, I didn't see hardly any wookiees:( , I see destroyer driods, battle droids, droid fighters, droid bombers,(some are flying around the falcon) AATs, a few naboo speeders, naboo fighters, naboo bombers, gungan fambaa sheilds, fambaa cannon, gungan troopers, and some ships in the water, I can't tell whose side the ships belong to though.

Originally posted by Thrawn

I like R2 alot, although 3P0 looks a little wierd. Darth Vader looks really cool, especially with the blue. :vadar:

Here's the people I've seen: Vader, 3P0, R2, Lando, Qui Gon, Obi Wan, Anakin, Amidala, Maul, Aurra Sing, Yoda, and the Falcon. Are there any other main characters?

EVERYONE I POSTED A LIST ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD!!!:rolleyes:

YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!:p

It is HUGE so take a look.

Guest Admiral Thrawn

Ok I have figured out the units in the Hoth scene. The Guy with the Rifle is Luke from the first part of A New Hope. The unit with the pistol is Mara Jade. The Guy with the cape is Lando and the 2 droids. The only question I have is who is the other unit? Han?

Originally posted by Admiral Thrawn

Ok I have figured out the units in the Hoth scene. The Guy with the Rifle is Luke from the first part of A New Hope. The unit with the pistol is Mara Jade. The Guy with the cape is Lando and the 2 droids. The only question I have is who is the other unit? Han?

THE GUY WITH THE RIFLE IS BOUSHH!!!!!

THE GUY WITH THE PISTOL IS HAN SOLO!!!!

...what other unit...describe please...

The other unit is that one doesn't show a pistol that one is *Lucasarts Personel bust in Fergie's room and drag him out*

Guest Admiral Thrawn

Actually if you haven't read the expanded comics you will realize that Jade always wears that hood. And that figure looks like it is wearing a hood, also Gaber Said that Mara Jade would be included!

Originally posted by Admiral Thrawn

Actually if you haven't read the expanded comics you will realize that Jade always wears that hood. And that figure looks like it is wearing a hood, also Gaber Said that Mara Jade would be included!

I KNOW JADE IS INCLUDED BUT IT ISN'T JADE!!!!!!!!

AND THAT WASN'T LUKE!!!!!!!!!:p

I KNOW JADE IS INCLUDED BUT IT ISN'T JADE!!!!!!!!

AND THAT WASN'T LUKE!!!!!!!!!:p

Yeah that is NOT Mara Jade! The pose looks like Hans, plus it looks like Hans or Lukes Hoth gear. I vote it's Han

The guy with the Long rifle could be Luke but I'm betting it's Boussh, like *I*(FERGIE!) first said :)

Guest Bifficvs

You people scare me. I had to squint and use all your directions, and were able to make out most of what you guys noticed, but not all. How in bloody 'ell did you all see some of those characters??

Originally posted by Bifficvs

You people scare me. I had to squint and use all your directions, and were able to make out most of what you guys noticed, but not all. How in bloody 'ell did you all see some of those characters??

Well most of us really like this game, so we spend hours looking for unique characters. ;)

Although some of us *ahem*fergie*ahem* like to make believe they have found certain characters when they really haven't :D

BTW Welcome bifficvs (were did you get that name from?) :)

Guest Bifficvs

Thanks for the welcome. And, well, waaaaaay back in high school, freshman year, one of the seniors, who was one of those asshole types, kept calling me a. Paul Bearer (WWF Manager) and b. Biff from back to the future, saying that I looked like both of them. Most people didn't know this, so started calling me Biff on a regular basis, as a regular nickname. Since no one knew its origins, I just never bothered saying anything about it, and it stuck. Now that I'm in college, and all my friends that I didn't go to high school with call me by my real name (Brian), and I changed it (the nickname) into a spiffy Roman(or Greek?) sounding name when I would play Civ II or AOK and whatnot, using Bifficvs Rex, then decided it was too long and dropped the Rex.

Oh, and upon closer inspection, in the desert scene, where the Tusken Raiders are, I spotted URoRRuR'R'R!

Like I said earlier

I SPY CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!!!:D

.....that make believes he sees characters? ;)

How old are you bifficvs?

Archived