Home

Urgent! Must See!

Guest xwing guy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, I think you may be right, Leon. As for fergie's proclaimations of Jade, and Boushh. . . :rolleyes: Those are the only characters that I'm not sure about. :D BTW I spotted an odd weapon or something. In the Naboo shot look in the bottom left hand corner. See that tank/speeder shooting blue stuff. What is that? :confused: I just doesn't seem to fit.

Guest dvader07

In the Hoth seen, where the droids and the much debated units are, is that Chewie standing there just below who we think might be Lando? I don't think the guy with the long rifle is Luke. He never carried a weapon like that in any of the movies. The guy with the pistol definitely looks like Han.

Originally posted by Thrawn

Hmm, I think you may be right, Leon. As for fergie's proclaimations of Jade, and Boushh. . . :rolleyes: Those are the only characters that I'm not sure about. :D BTW I spotted an odd weapon or something. In the Naboo shot look in the bottom left hand corner. See that tank/speeder shooting blue stuff. What is that? :confused: I just doesn't seem to fit.

Fegrie never said it was Mara Jade, Admiral Thrawn did :)

And I'm the one that said the other one looks like Boushh :D

Yeah I saw that ship that is shooting blue lasers too.....do you think its the Chiss? ;)

Guest Hannibal
Originally posted by dvader07

I don't think the guy with the long rifle is Luke. He never carried a weapon like that in any of the movies.

Yeah he did. Remember in a ANH when he and 3PO went looking for R2 he had a long gun. But I still don't think that's him in the preview. They should allow us to zoom in on the whole picture.:mad::D

Originally posted by dvader07

I don't think the guy with the long rifle is Luke. He never carried a weapon like that in any of the movies.

I don't think it is Luke either, but in ANH luke had a long rifle when he was looking for R2 and ran into the tuskan raider. Remember?

Anyways, about the blue thing, it think it is a proton torpedo, at the front there seems to be a "nucleus" of sorts that would be the actual torpedo, and the rest would be the trail.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest XinGViruS

In the area where also the millenium falcon is, at the left side, just above the most left yellow tower thingie, theres a jawa.

And oh, who is the guy just below yoda?

Originally posted by XinGViruS

In the area where also the millenium falcon is, at the left side, just above the most left yellow tower thingie, theres a jawa.

And oh, who is the guy just below yoda?

Yeah, the Jawa's cool. I'd put him in my avatar, but he's a little too distorted.

In my opinion, the guy below Yoda is Leia, but I could be wrong, and I'm sure it's been posted on in the past.

Archived