Home

I am finished. Goodbye, guys.

sithlord-II

In fact, SithLord-ii, I think by staying you levitate yourself above their levels. As Maul said, as painful or not, it's true, leaving is a sign of weakness. A sign that you're simply not able to ignore two little brats.

Then again, I think you might have thought about that fact as well. I think your decision wasn't made just like that. Your post doesn't show too much anger and frustration, it shows more like someone who has made up his mind. And that, I respect.

I do ask you to reconsider though. =)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wish you well, vader was a great peice of work

but in a way i agree that you shouldnt just give up, its a hobby, that you would only do if you enjoyed it

ripping hapens every day, irecently on the gta3mods.com forums saw someone who stole a porche from need for speed 4 and claimed it as his own, sometimes so obviouse that you have to think of them as idiots (hint hint)

but in another sense i said you do it because you enjoy it and with all this ripping and complaining the fun seems to fade a away and so people do as well

i am not a modeler but i come here to see whats coming but alas i may just leave this forum as well because instead of abundant WIP!!!! all i see is:

can you make this....

ripping

where is the yoda skin

what hepended to the....

it has gotten pointless and there is nothing left to see so you go somewhere else.

i hope you find a game and start making more models and to you sith i hope the fun in modeling comes back

my hats off to yah....

its up to you if you want to stop any WIP's but if you ask me your getting way to emotional over the forum. Only reply to the people who leave reasonable posts in your threads. YOU choose who you listen to. Im sure youll understand what i mean

Its a damn shame that there are people in our community that feel the need to piss off others on a regular basis. However by giving in to these people you are letting them win. I suggest banning their asses, then finding out where they live and kicking their asses Jay and Silent Bob style.

Didn't feel like reading all the posts

BUT

Dude

Great work on everything you've done.

This community is crap, I think the mods here didn't enforce manners and proper behavior hard enough.

I can understand why you're leaving it all behind.

So - farewell, and don't let this #### get to you too much! ;)

I'm not entirely sure what the hell has been going on since I dont read this forum that much. After hearing about the Yoda model I was completely psyched. I could'nt wait till it was released but now the modeler is ditching it because of 2 asses? Thats just not right. It feels like your punishing the whole community just because of a few people piss you off. It feels like i'm back in grade school when one kid did something wrong and the teacher would hold the whole class up because of him. Although I'm not surprised seeing this sort of thing happen because it happens on every single MOD forum I have ever gone to. For example, there was this one kick ass modeler releasing these unbelievable ships for Bridge Commander almost every week, then because of a few nay sayers, he quit just like that. And because of the small modding community for Bridge Commander, the forum completely changed. The forum pretty much gave all kick ass modders Moderator status so they can help keep the forum clean of all bad apples and ban the people that deserve it. And its been working ever since. The forum has definatly cleaned up.

Now as for leaving all your fans because of 2 people, thats just not right. I'm no modder but if I was and this crap happened to me, I would'nt leave and piss even more people off. I would stay, but I would also change the way I handle things. Such as not speaking of my work until very very close of its release. If I felt the project was important enough I would let people know what projects i'm working on, but provide no specific details until close to release. Not even screenshots.

Now as to people stealing your work and calling it there own, it sucks. Theres pretty much no way of preventing that.

Originally posted by t3rr0r

i think this is proof that we need more megamods watching over this place so profiles can be edited when needed. :mad:

anyway, bye, sithlord. :(

very true. The mods in this forum do very little management from what I can see.

Sithlord: I don't know you and prolly never will. Just wanted to say that Vader is easily one of my favorite models to play as and that I'm certainly sad to see you go. Good Luck in whatever you may do in the future.

And to midgit yoda and tru weed smoke: You oughta be ####ing proud of yourselves now.

Ban em. Nuff said.

Later Sithlord. Peace!

Originally posted by t3rr0r

i think this is proof that we need more megamods watching over this place so profiles can be edited when needed. :mad:

anyway, bye, sithlord. :(

very true. The mods in this forum do very little management from what I can see.

Sithlord: I don't know you and prolly never will. Just wanted to say that Vader is easily one of my favorite models to play as and that I'm certainly sad to see you go. Good Luck in whatever you may do in the future.

And to midgit yoda and tru weed smoke: You oughta be ####ing proud of yourselves now.

Ban em. Nuff said.

Later Sithlord. Peace!

All I can say is WQJR(086798)*)*&@)#%$})(*y#r)yhsdohf)*#wy%(u%)uy#()!!!!

Christ sake midgit yoda! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!

I sincerely hope Kinja ends up releasing tonight as planned (most modelers would have known this) or you and your jackass friend will be the most hated idiots on this board. But that's ok.

sithlord, I think I am going to just follow suit and go elsewhere (like polycount) for criticism. That is just downright wrong for someone to leak a beta of a model just because they can't wait for the real one (ooh...a whole day.).

You guys make me sick. We bust our asses trying to churn out some good models for you and not only can you not wait for us to finish them you totally undermine our work by doing #### like this. Peace. Love. Happiness, I'm out.

All I can say is WQJR(086798)*)*&@)#%$})(*y#r)yhsdohf)*#wy%(u%)uy#()!!!!

Christ sake midgit yoda! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!

I sincerely hope Kinja ends up releasing tonight as planned (most modelers would have known this) or you and your jackass friend will be the most hated idiots on this board. But that's ok.

sithlord, I think I am going to just follow suit and go elsewhere (like polycount) for criticism. That is just downright wrong for someone to leak a beta of a model just because they can't wait for the real one (ooh...a whole day.).

You guys make me sick. We bust our asses trying to churn out some good models for you and not only can you not wait for us to finish them you totally undermine our work by doing #### like this. Peace. Love. Happiness, I'm out.

F**k's sake... it's sorry to see a couple of idiots spoiling something for everyone else.

I'm not downloading that leaked beta on principle, if Kinja and co. don't want it released yet, then I'll wait till that day comes.

Anyway, a personal thank you to Sith, he was certainly one of the more admirable faces around here.

F**k's sake... it's sorry to see a couple of idiots spoiling something for everyone else.

I'm not downloading that leaked beta on principle, if Kinja and co. don't want it released yet, then I'll wait till that day comes.

Anyway, a personal thank you to Sith, he was certainly one of the more admirable faces around here.

Well....I am really sad to hear this...

Since I believe that one should do what ever he finds fun and entertaining...so I find it unfortunate that you have decided to delete all your work...

Do what you feel is right....but don't abandon youself or your points of virew....don't give in to the actions of morrons...stand by yourself...

If this is really the departure of you from this forum, I guess I will never meet you again...so what is there else to say, than I wish you have a good life, have a good family, and get the job of your dreams!

Goodbyes from

Christian S. Hansen aka Hanch Saode

Berleburg1@hotmail.com :)

Well....I am really sad to hear this...

Since I believe that one should do what ever he finds fun and entertaining...so I find it unfortunate that you have decided to delete all your work...

Do what you feel is right....but don't abandon youself or your points of virew....don't give in to the actions of morrons...stand by yourself...

If this is really the departure of you from this forum, I guess I will never meet you again...so what is there else to say, than I wish you have a good life, have a good family, and get the job of your dreams!

Goodbyes from

Christian S. Hansen aka Hanch Saode

Berleburg1@hotmail.com :)

Originally posted by sithlord-II

Bad apple spoils the bunch, right?

True, but it doesn’t have to be that way. Unfortunately, you will likely meet up with these types of idiots just about everywhere you go, that is the world we live in. :(

Originally posted by sithlord-II

Bad apple spoils the bunch, right?

True, but it doesn’t have to be that way. Unfortunately, you will likely meet up with these types of idiots just about everywhere you go, that is the world we live in. :(

Archived