Home

I am finished. Goodbye, guys.

sithlord-II

Quite frankly, I don't see what the big deal is. All of you can be good as sithlord. But you gotta do a thing called READING. Yeah I know some of you absoultey hate it. I can tell, most of you won't reading anything below the 15th line.

I even give you an added bonus, here is some books you can pick up at your local library.

3d studio max r3

Something about color theory

Anything about 3d work...there is tons but they are old...

You might even want to study paiting techniques, or various lighting

Thats a small list, but I know you guys can take it from there.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

musashi122. 3d Modelling takes time and patience to learn. You can't just pick up a book and read it and say. "Yipeee! I've earned 3d mdoelling and make high quality models. Though there are expections to this fact which only some people have.

-Lucko Mabri

I was only saying that you can read. The pros do it yeah. Thats how you pick up new techniques. Thats how you become familiar with interfaces. Thats how you become the best.

I find it kinda of funny, Lucko mabri and nuclear jedi. I really don't EVER see you too contribute anything. I always see you where everybody is bitching.

I also posted here to show, you don't have to rely on some else to make your models. If you have patience, and the will to learn, you can go far. I think your response have been rude, and immature.

nulcear jedi, and luck I would love to see some of your work.

Lucko mabri, what do you suppose is the best way to model, apparently it's seems having someone else do it for you. I think picking up a book is THE best way to learn, and Its free.

it's truely sad, that one of the best modelers is leaving! your vader-model will not let the people forget what you did for the comunity. thank you in the name of all polite and rational visiters of this forum.

unfortunately it happens again and again, that some **** come and ruin it for all, it happens not only for JK2 but also for other games (like bridge commander).

anyway, i hope you will make your way as a modeler and maybe when things cooled down a little you come back...

Farewell, Sithlord-ii

musashi122. I see you dont come on the forums too much then eh? i have contributed many things and supported people *points at postcount* I think i wouldnt have many posts if they were mostly bitchin since kman would have deleted them eh? so you can go shove yer foot in yer mouth.

-Lucko Mabri

So you just support right? maybe give a few pointers here and there. Well anyways, All I said was GO TO THE LIBRARY, its free and you might learn something useful. I then get 2 replies, one calling me an ass, and you saying thats no the way to learn.

I ask for your work, becasue you seem to be the all knowing. Why must you hunt my posts down, and make it a point to contradict what I say.

contact me on msn or aim

musashi1101 aim handle

joe@williamirvine.com MSN handle

I would like to get this resovled. If we got more things resolved on this board people wouldn't be leaving.

musashi122. Read my orginal post...... Believe me i've tried modelling and failed. Due to i have not enough patience nor time nor did i get the knack of modelling. Look at sithlords work. Its of amazingly high quality. We have only a few modellers in this community who can model that good though i will nto state names. Sithlord-II was a great asset to the community but not that asset has gone due to bigheaded #######s like you. So do you have any more to add? if not i suggest you shut up and get on with your life.

-Lucko Mabri

Bighead, #######'s like me, how so. I have done nothing but offer my service to people, and give them advice. I never critqued anybody, becasue I don't like low-poly artwork. Aside my from Yoda gag, which is nothing compared to the leaked model. I have really done nothing to upset anyone. I never really participated in flame wars, I chose to ingonre like MOST people should of done. I post in selective threads, only becasue I want to see an art community toghther. NOT consitantly fighting over models, and called people retards and fags.

I really wish we could get this resolved, it seems your unwilling to do just that. That could be a very big problem. You see, Sithlord stated he left BECASUE the model community here is falling. I am stated already that I am ready to resolve this matter with, but you post yet another statment to keep the argument going.

COME BACK!!!!!!

sithlord II i loved your work of art since before i even came to these forums, personally u are one of the best modellers i have seen for ..... well ever ...... u, kinja, boba, anval (? think thats right) and kman (sorry if i left anyone out) but vader, yoda, padme, and loads of others all with the best quality to rival or even surpass those who designed the game itself!!

FATTEH

p.s im sorry but if u truly go because of these ppl then u are just letting them win, but if not farewell ....... :( :( :(

I hope you reconsider, but if you decide to leave for good, farewell you will be missed :(

And Midget Yoda thanks to you we can say good bye to Yoda :rhett: I hope you die a horrible death, for making us lose such a great asset to the community.

Sithlord-II,

What can I say, you were the father of JKII model editing, but I can't believe that 2 immature brats ( Im sure that both of them are like, seriously, 12 years old) would get under your skin enough to make you quit what you love to do. You are a great modeller for JKII. Every model a peice of art. but you can't quit. you are letting them win. And ask yourself this question, How did the model get leaked anyway? you just have to be more careful. The reason this model was leaked was because it was highly advertised and had alot of hype. Did Vader 2.0 get leaked? no, do you know why? you guys KEPT IT A SECRET. and Vader 2.0 is one of the greatest JKII models out there. now if you just want to stop posting at this forum, completely understandable, go to polycount, or massassi, but to quit editing the game altogether is just stupid. and it would be the greatest waste of talent that this community will witness.

Don't let a couple of 12 year olds laugh at you from their computer, rise up, start again, keep it a secret. and release it when you feel damn ready.

-Sith Lord

As ive said before BAN THE FUC*ING DIC*HEADS they are total W@nkers and tos$ers that they deserve to be stabbed through their FU(KING Chest OH YEAH AND I BET THEY ARE NO YOUNGER THAN 12 AND ARE STILL VIRGINS .... TOSSERS SITHLORD-II COME BACK YOU WERE GREAT Together we shall destroy the sith i mean hmmmmmm kill the FU(KERS

Originally posted by El_graco

As ive said before BAN THE FUC*ING DIC*HEADS they are total W@nkers and tos$ers that they deserve to be stabbed through their FU(KING Chest OH YEAH AND I BET THEY ARE NO YOUNGER THAN 12 AND ARE STILL VIRGINS .... TOSSERS SITHLORD-II COME BACK YOU WERE GREAT Together we shall destroy the sith i mean hmmmmmm kill the FU(KERS

Are you over 12?? this kind of talk isn't going to get him back, and very immature. he is leaving the community because of posts like this. wish him farewell, dont piss and moan like a child.

Archived