Home

v.1.04 lightning good manuveur or cheap kill

Father Torque

Lightning is easy to counter.

Shouldn't be touched. People whining about it are the ones that dunno #### about the game. So if enough keep whining about it, they'll nerf that too. Which it doesn't need to be.

THe only thing I don't like about absorb is that it takes away from your force power unless you're being attacked. It's no fun playing guessing games with a darkside user who uses lightning or grip a bunch. If Absorb worked the same as protect(no force used unless you're hit) it would be much better....

Also, I'm not a dark side user, so I'm not sure how much force power lightning uses...

Take AOTC: Obi-Wan uses absorb because he knows Dooku can hit him with lightning. Now, you don't see Dooku playing guessing games with Kenobi by dabbling a little lightning here and there trying to test whether or not Kenobi has absorb "activated".

I like lightning, it's a legit maneuver...I just think there should be a better and more consistent light side counter.(like Obi-Wan's saber usage!! ;) )

If Absorb worked the same as protect(no force used unless you're hit) it would be much better....

So your saying basically that if we made it so that light siders were permanently immune to force it would work better? If it drains when your hit then it wouldnt really be absorb...

Perhaps make protect defend against force? (does it?)

Also an initial hit of lightning does dick all, its easy to quickly hit the absorb key.

I don't use light or dark..because I like only doing saber attacks. I have push and pull to level 3 just to counter push and pull. I can't counter lightning at all...but I think it's fine how it is.

I did join a server that had lightning do 100 damage...that was a pain.

Archived