Home

Are the best players solo or part of a clan?

Homosexual Ewok

Originally posted by SUPERLEN

Originally posted by Homosexual Ewok

{Hmm.. don't remember playing anyone named SUPERLEN, if the person you played was using the name "Homosexual Ewok" it was not me. I only used that name one time about a week ago in two matches.}

Just for the record, it was homosexual ewok...how many of those could be running around? And, SUPERLEN, is my forum name...it carried over from another forum-same owner...My sig says Reptile Iron from the Iron Brigade. Not that I had anything bad to say about you (or whomever was the homosexual ewok)-he or she seemed quite decent actually. Rep

Hehe, I should show you my private messages sometime, not a week goes by without a few "WTF is up with that name?"

That's the main reason I never use it in-game, I knew others would.

I'll look for you sometime and show you the true power of an enraged fruity Ewok...

:lightning

Originally posted by FatalStrike

Not a bad question but I will have to say that you find a larger number of GOOD players with clan tags then without. However as for the BEST players in the game I would have to say that they are about 50/50.

I would have to agree with this comment the most. It's a toss up.

Hey Tree, if you play with that name & use yellow style you're pretty damn good! Best player I've seen with yellow. A guy named Samslara is the best I've seen in Red, & I'm pretty good with Blue but I'll meet my rival soon I'm sure. Hope to play you again some day so I can learn from ya.

What's up with all this talk about the best players being 50/50. The best JK2 players are on clans period. The rest who think they are good are gonna join a clan sooner or later, fooling themselves, or plain stoopid.

LOL, Robrob. You know how many terrible trash-talking players I've seen in clans? Much, much more than anyone I'd consider "decent", I'll tell you that for sure.

Originally posted by Homosexual Ewok

{Hmm.. don't remember playing anyone named SUPERLEN, if the person you played was using the name "Homosexual Ewok" it was not me. I only used that name one time about a week ago in two matches.}

Just for the record, it was homosexual ewok...how many of those could be running around? And, SUPERLEN, is my forum name...it carried over from another forum-same owner...My sig says Reptile Iron from the Iron Brigade. Not that I had anything bad to say about you (or whomever was the homosexual ewok)-he or she seemed quite decent actually. Rep

What's up with all this talk about the best players being 50/50. The best JK2 players are on clans period. The rest who think they are good are gonna join a clan sooner or later, fooling themselves, or plain stoopid.

Archived