Home

Jedimod Hilts! !

Zippo85

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how have i made a fool of myself? lol. I'm just confused that's all. I knew they had a v1.0 and 1.1 of jedimod but i didn't know they had a jedimod v1.2. I have no clue what the versions mean anyway but if i made a fool of myself well... you'll be seeing that a lot lol ;) .

Why is there a 2.2 and 3.0?

Because someone took the JediMod name and rereleased it although there is little to no difference between the mods. Dest's 1.1 and upcoming 1.2 mod is the original JediMod and many people get the imposter's 3.0++ confused with the real one. Help support Dest and his 1.2 mod as he does ALL the work.

The 3.0++ needs some actual difference before many people will respect that maker.

so it's other ppl taking credit for his work? that's cheap. well thanks for tellin me. I d/led 3.0 cus i thought it was the real one. I also didn't like the thing in v1.1 where everytime u push 1 the saber turns into double blade and then back and so forth that's y i use 3.0.

you can turn that option off using cvars

or just press attack, it'll bring both out -_-"

HAHAHA, BOFH telling me to get a life and some "common sense", hahaha, that's a good one, hahahahah

AHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!! can't stop laughing, hahahaHHAHAH!!!

Originally posted by delquar

if you dont like the double and duel sabers, turn them off, its in the autoexec.cfg i belive under duelsaber or something close to it

delquar I would do that but even with proper instructions i wouldn't be able to figure it out. thanks for tellin me though

Archived