Home

New Linkin Park CD out Tuesday!

Darth Groovy

I'm going to be the voice of dissent here.... Linkin Park's songs are tailor made to appeal to young peoples angst & various and sundry other issues. While this is hardly a new trend in music I should hope kids today realize spoonfed crap like this when they see it. But with radio & MTV, record labels bieng what they are I'm not sure that will ever happen. OK rant off. I hope you enjoy their new CD. :)

Originally posted by NerfYoda

I'm going to be the voice of dissent here.... Linkin Park's songs are tailor made to appeal to young peoples angst & various and sundry other issues. While this is hardly a new trend in music I should hope kids today realize spoonfed crap like this when they see it. But with radio & MTV, record labels bieng what they are I'm not sure that will ever happen. OK rant off. I hope you enjoy their new CD. :)

:wstupid:

not that NerfYoda is stupid, infact quite the opposite i am simply agreeing with him thru the medium of the smilie

I fail to see what the 12 year olds like bout this band

Originally posted by NerfYoda

I am 28 and there is not much angst left in me. I love the music, and the band.

Originally posted by Jedi wannabe

Actually, I've just come back from Birmingham city centre and the album is already in the shops!

And I think Linkin Park is really good and have you seen the points of authority remix video!!!

Not yet, but I was rockin' that jam on my radio the other day, and it gave my 12's a Hell of a workout!

Archived