Home

Thinking on EpIII and the Title...

LOUman

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Precisely, they were wiped out by Boba Fett even before he was born. It happened because some insane jedi master was fooling around with a magical force-crystal that teleported boba fetts soul from the future into the present and his soul inhabited the body of a Rancor. Creating the ultimate killing machine. The strength and feroctiy and deadliness of a Rancor, with the invincibility of Boba Fett :p

In another book: Boba is mearly a fetus. But he is born7 months premature. Amazingly he already knows the ways of the bounty hunter. This Boba fett fetus wipes out the Jedi as well as the sith with out breaking a sweat. Finally he is hit dead on by the death star planet destroying ray. Alas they didnt know that Boba was an imortal god. Poor death star felt the wrath of the all powerfull Boba fett. The death star was no more as well :cool:;)

I think 'Destruction of the Jedi' sounds really good but won't be it. That title is too agressive and will get too many objections from organizations, theatres and ratings.

I mean Lucas changed 'Revenge of the Jedi' to 'Return of the Jedi'. So I don't think it will be that 'aggressive', it could very well be however!

• 2 weeks later...

What Episdoe 3 needs a dismayed title somthing to say its over...And due to the nature of star wars its gotta be super corney

Episode 3: The Fall Of Hope

Episode 3: The Era Of Darkness

Episode 3: The Birth Of The Empire

Episode 3: The Psychic BumFart

All really good dont ya think

:lol: Darth Maul Returns... great :D

what about "Episode III: The Faliure...

It is now revealed that Surpreme Chancellor Palpatine is the DARK LORD OF THE SITH Darth SIDIOUS. When his project he started during the CLONE WARS failed, he wanted to rule the galaxy. His Project was an ANTI AGING FORCE POWER but it was like... MY BUM IS ON THE SHIP, THE BATTLE SHIP! I HOPE THEY DON'T SHOOT THE CANNON INTO MY BUM! THEY WOULD SHOOT POO ALLOVER THE PLACE! POO POO!!!! :rofl: AND THAT'S NOT VERY FUN, IF THEY STICK A SABER IN YOUR BUM. I LIKE TO PUT MY BUM ON THINGS, IT'S FUN FOR EVERYONE!!! :lol:

Originally posted by LOUman

:lol: Darth Maul Returns... great :D

what about "Episode III: The Faliure...

It is now revealed that Surpreme Chancellor Palpatine is the DARK LORD OF THE SITH Darth SIDIOUS. When his project he started during the CLONE WARS failed, he wanted to rule the galaxy. His Project was an ANTI AGING FORCE POWER but it was like... MY BUM IS ON THE SHIP, THE BATTLE SHIP! I HOPE THEY DON'T SHOOT THE CANNON INTO MY BUM! THEY WOULD SHOOT POO ALLOVER THE PLACE! POO POO!!!! :rofl: AND THAT'S NOT VERY FUN, IF THEY STICK A SABER IN YOUR BUM. I LIKE TO PUT MY BUM ON THINGS, IT'S FUN FOR EVERYONE!!! :lol:

LOL! The first half of the bum bum song is great, the 2nd half isn't very funny. BTW, change your sig.

"Was nach diesem Kampf übrigbleibt, sind ohnehin nur die Minderwertigen, denn die Guten sind gefallen."

This means: 'What remains after this war are only the lesser and inferior beings, because the good and righteous ones will have perished.'

By logic we can know Adolf Hitler meant that he and his 'righteous good Arian' people will have been slain and only the lesser and inferior people such as jews, communists, americans will remain.

If its meant as a joke so be it, but I think quoting Adolf Hitler whom is not to be amdired in any way for his actions with such a phrase is grossly misplaced. It actually advertises only that the wrongful psychological climate of unexisting purity and superiority Germans (& Austrians) developped is surfacing again.

Needless to point out the similarities between Bin Laden and Muslim extremists.

Such populus with beliefs justifying Genocide or ELE are very dangerous and a threath to mankind itsself.

Archived