Home

Shaak Ti Model!

MisterPunch

Oh we are interested, I voted for Fisto myself, myself but I can see just how great this model is going to be.

My comp is in the shop so i don't get to post much these days. Or I would of made a comment on Shaak long ago.

It looks just like her! Keep up the great work, maybe you can make the tenticals move like the Aalya model?

Keep Up the great work,

DarthDarth

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow...didn't think the face could get better, but holy crap. And don't worry about people not posting, it will probably just take a couple of days for people to realize you're back at work on plo and shaak ti.

So...as far as sounds are concerned, has anyone read the Episode II novel? It'd be interesting to know if shaak ti says anything(or if she can), because we should probably start thinking about the taunt/s, and how these sounds are going to get recorded. Personally, I always imagined her having an accent similar to one of the handmaidens in episode 1. It's hard to describe(I have no clue what region its from), but it was the one who said "It is Anakin Skywalker, he is here to see Padme" when Anakin visited the queen's apartment on coruscant to say goodbye to Padme, while she was "gone on an errand." To me it almost seems like a combination between a French and Russian accent, if that makes any sense. Maybe there's a female out there on the forums who would like to do the recording?

Wow, that head is truly impressive. Is that going to be the in-game head, or will it need optimization, fewer polys? As it is now, it looks exactly like her, it could pass for an ILM 'stunt double' :D If that that version of the head is going in-game, this is going to be one killer model!

Yes that's the in-game head. It's using about one-third of the 3000 poly budget.

But just to clarify, it is not the final skin; it's a only stunt double.

Glad to see everyone is still here. I've noticed that a lot of people have left the forums recently and was beginning to wonder if all the Shaak Ti fans had spit.

Archived