Home

Do you think getting rid of Guns will make you safe?

TheWhiteRaider

Will removing guns make you safe.  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Will removing guns make you safe.

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, countries with no guns have much less killing with guns, much less armed robbery and much less massacres (school shootings). Giving everyone guns is almost like encouraging them to use it for criminal stuff. Good I don't live in US.

Originally posted by Darth Knight

there is also more fatal stabings in the uk then the us so it is not like you are more safe

You are much more safe in UK or another normal european country than in US. Yes, there are many reasons why Europe is much better than US. EU is not one of them.

Have a gun is a right... To remove the gun breaks the law... Having a gun with a licence is fine... If you remove all the guns... Hunters will get mad... Overpopulation of deer and other game animals will ocure... You can do all you want but those that are truely endanger lives with guns can get them illigaily... My dad has a gun in his closet... If he needs it he knows where to get it... Why have a gun self diffence... Opinion is an nothing but someones word... I would rather have a gun in my closet with the bulliets somewhere else than let a robber come into my house and kill me with out being able to do anything about it... Its all amatter of how you use a gun that would make such laws passed... Its not easy getting a gun legally... But If you really wanted a gun illegaly you can stricke up a few people and get a few AK-47's easy...

Getting rid of guns won't make everything un-violent. AND NEITHER WILL TUCKING IN OUR FRAKIN SHIRTS AT SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(sorry bout that)

anyways, there are more ways to hurt a person then with a gun.

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Getting rid of guns won't make everything un-violent. AND NEITHER WILL TUCKING IN OUR FRAKIN SHIRTS AT SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(sorry bout that)

anyways, there are more ways to hurt a person then with a gun.

Obi is right... If someone wants to hurt they can find away... Schools take away metal silver wear... but plasic can still make somoene else bleed... ~nods~ I know... Ive seen people stab with plastic forks and draw blood...

Well if you get rid of gun then we will have no way to get rid of those pesky squirls and neighborhood cats that come in our yard!!

And with Camus' thought, Pencils can kill people, does that mean that schools are going to get rid of them??? Spoons can kill people, Textbooks can kill people (if you smack somone on the head hard enough), and Binders can kill people (i will not tell you how, because it is verry bloody). Are schools going to get rid of them?

Originally posted by JM Qui-Gon Jinn

Guns kill=Guns are bad

How can it be so hard to understand?

I dont mean to sound rude or flaming or any thing but... ever seen a shirt that says this

"guns dont kill people I kill people"

Its accually true... Your more likly to die in a car wreck then be killed by a gun...

Originally posted by JM Qui-Gon Jinn

USA is the most likely place to be shot and killed in peace time. Every year, 40 000 people get shot and killed there. Still support the guns?

... Why do you have to think that guns kill people??? think about it... does the gun have the brain to kill??? No... Its the stupid person that kills any way... If the stupid person has to kill and donest have a gun what do you do they find other ways... poisons, stabbing, strangling, breaking the neck, beating them to death, running them over with a car, using bombs, using planes, and basicly any other thing that is hard... There are so many ways to kill a person... guns is just one way... if you take the gun away they still can kill...

Originally posted by Camus

... Why do you have to think that guns kill people??? think about it... does the gun have the brain to kill??? No... Its the stupid person that kills any way... If the stupid person has to kill and donest have a gun what do you do they find other ways... poisons, stabbing, strangling, breaking the neck, beating them to death, running them over with a car, using bombs, using planes, and basicly any other thing that is hard... There are so many ways to kill a person... guns is just one way... if you take the gun away they still can kill...

...but it will happen much less often. Do you think someone would rob people by yelling "Give me your money, or I will run drive over you and poison your food!"

Archived