Home

99.9% Accurate Tckmodel.cfg list

keo718

This is probably as accurate a tckmodel list as you'll find. All heights are mathematically calculated (based of Starwars databank data) and rounded off to the nearest tenth. If there are names missing its either because their height is equivalent to the default 1.0 size, I don't use them, or I do not have the model. [Yodas' saber was a guesstimation.]

Also, the last four names listed are for upcoming models. Those need to be replaced with the respective model bot names when the models come out.

"kyle" 1.0 1.0

"desann" 1.35 0

"vader" 1.13 0

"wookiee" 1.27 0

"chewie" 1.27 0

"exarkun_sithii" 1.05 0

"leia" 0.84 0

"boushh" 0.84 0

"lando" 0.99 0

"stormtrooper" 1.01 0

"swamptrooper" 1.01 0

"clonetrooper1" 1.01 0

"clonecommander1" 1.01 0

"reborn" 0.94 0

"monmothma" 0.84 0

"darkyoda" 0.37 0.55

"yoda" 0.37 0.55

"ugnaught" 0.56 0

"maul" 0.98 0

"luke" 0.96 0

"anhluke" 0.96 0

"quigonvm2" 1.08 0

"ep2anakin" 1.03 0

"ep2windu" 1.05 0

"gl_dooku" 1.08 0

"jedi_dooku" 1.08 0

"mc_jarjar" 1.09 0

"gungan" 1.09 0

"jango_fett" 1.01 0

"boba_fett" 1.01 0

"padme" 0.92 0

"cheshire_vader" 1.13 0

"aurra" 0.97 0

"ulic" 0.99 0

"gamorrean" 0.95 0

"aayla" 1.12 0

"lenyavanua" 1.12 0

"sirrya" 1.12 0

"prince_xizor" 1.01 0

"roger" 1.06 0

"4lom" 0.88 0

"c3po" 0.93 0

"ra7" 0.95 0

"tc14" 0.93 0

"ladybrena" 0.94 0

"Ki Adi Mundi" 1.1 0

"Coleman Trebor" 1.19 0

"Darth Sidious" 0.99 0

"Palpatine" 0.96 0

edit: ladybrena is a fictional character and thus has a fictional height.

you're off on some of the numbers, ie. cheshire_vader (1.12). you rounded where rounding was not needed, on occasion.

As I stated, I rounded off to the nearest tenth. Meaning Darth Vader is closer in height to 1.13 than he is to 1.12. If three numbers were allowed after the decimal in Dests' Jedimod, I would make him his exact height of 1.126.

and why is aayla so tall?

Unless Im mistaken, Aayla is a twilek. Twilek's are listed at 2 meters. Darth Vader is listed as 2.02 meters. You get the picture.

you're off on some of the numbers

Do the math, I'm not off on any numbers.

Yoda's height will not be accurate because of the way the mesh fits the skeleton (if you don't believe me, load him up w/out JediMod and compare to kyle). 0.37 is too small. I'd say 0.44 is about right, but it's hard to tell... Perhaps getting a measure of the mesh vs. Kyle's mesh would be a good way...

Oh and another thing....

I'm working on changing the code that reads tckmodel.cfg to use dynamic memory allocation, so the 1024 character limit won't be there. Now if only I can fix all these argument size/mismatch warnings... (I'm trying to clean up the code so there are 0 warnings and errors - found a few compiler errors in the UI code, where a few things weren't defined in the .h files... )

I'll keep you guys updated.

Yoda's height will not be accurate because of the way the mesh fits the skeleton

Can you elaborate a little? I'm not sure I understand.

I'm working on changing the code that reads tckmodel.cfg to use dynamic memory allocation, so the 1024 character limit won't be there.

Excellent. That is exactly what we need.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I'm trying to clean up the code so there are 0 warnings and errors - found a few compiler errors in the UI code, where a few things weren't defined in the .h files... )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muhaha - i think i ran into the same problem. Inside the new jedimod1_1.pk3\ui folder there's a file called menudefs.h - if you copy it over the menudefs.h in your Game\ui folder (i think that's where it was - it's above the code directory anyway) then the ui portion will compile correctly, as the HILT_FEEDER and SABER_??????1 and 2 ar now defined correctly, assuming you had the same problem.

Covenant Elite : 1.55 1.2 (Plasma Sword)

1.9 for Trebor? No way.. that makes him the size of a small Rancor. He was barely taller than Fett, like by three/four inches. Look at his second pic on the database.

A Covenant Elite would range from 8-9.5 feet, way taller than Coleman.. unless there some x/y/z mojo you're leaving out...

Archived