Home

Console RPG?

darthfergie

DOH, two games I havn't played:o

You'll have to provide me with some decent background on each of the characters...(i.e.- Pretty strong and fast, not too smart. Special strengths and abilities...anything he/she/it can ride?) Also remember to name and give details on your two special weapons and one special item...(You may sub in a secial ability for any one of tose 3 slots)

BTW, Summoning will go for 2 slots...especially if it's a powerful creature you are summoning. Changing into a creature will be take your Item slot and one weapon slot. So if you want your gun and change ability that'll fill up your slots.

REMEMBER! MORE INFO ON THOSE TWO CHARACTERS! (If you want to just link me to a pretty informative website...thx)

You'll find that he's at his best when transformed, but the point is, you can't control him then.

Okeey Dokey. If you want a trasnforming move then it'll take up one Item slot and one weapon slot. Also you'll either do a ton of DMG or miss real bad...maybe even hitting another of your buds. Also it will leave you a bit tired and disoriented when you switch back...sometimes for multiple turns...but trust me in some cases you might just need a big attack like this.

The gun is very straight forward to do tho.

Dang music pages...I was wanting to listen to my music...oh well.:o

BTW, if you can send me a PM of emphasis skills it would be helpful (i.e.-Stealth, Power, Quickness)

Originally posted by TieDefender75

ok ill transform and have a gun...ill pm u later i have a ton of school work to do!!!!:ball:

I know the feeling. Hurry up please tho. We need to get this thing started if possible.

BTW, mercatfat if you really want to play, please send me some info on the character by pm...

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys I'm kinda falling behind on this...but soon I'll get time to create the PCs for those new characters and stuff...

BTW, Wolfman I havn't played Halo all the way though so I don't have a clue, but if you really want to be him send me over some info...If you decide to change it just let me know, but I won't start work on it until I know what I'm making...

• 1 month later...

sorry about the massive delay. I'm really hoping to get this RPG on it's feet sometime soon, but it is pretty since my teachers arn't letting ME on my feet:o

If I get some time durring my break (I'm on fall break, but it looks to be a regular school day...my teachers assigned SOOOO much homework. "It's a four day weekend so you can surely do 100 Chemistry problems, a History Chapter Overview, a History Project, read 12 chapters in the crapiest book we can find and do a report on them, and do a take home test in math...all of which must be turned in before 1st period. Have a nice weekend." GAAAAAAAAAH!!!!:mad: ...sorry...I'll get back to the sentence...) I'll try to do some of it.

• 1 month later...

Archived