Home

Jedimod 1.2 Wishlist

keo718

My suggestions; (if possible) Forgive me if im repetitive, Im just hoping that we can centralize our requests in this thread.

-Saber styles, stance access, and double/two saber access is subject to the individuals saber attack rating(and perhaps other force ratings ex. speed).

-Different saber sounds with their respective hilts

-Bots with correct hilts (or add the ability to give bots their correct default hilts)

-New placement of the hilt selection menu

-Unlimited file size for tckmodel.cfg

-More emotes

-the addition of Asks' grapple code

Do we really need grapple? :-/

And what more emotes do we need?? Lol! C'mon, list some. :D

And why should there be different sounds with different hilts? Why not different sounds all together?? :o I think the best one is that samsounds file.

sorry guys, 1.2 is already done, final beta test was today

someone else is going to have to do this (someone other then BOFH), Dest is getting ready to go to collage so his time working on the mod will = 0% (yeah, I was so shoked when I heard it too)

well.....what I would REALLY like to see done is new force powers, something no one tries these days =/ (other then that one mod)

It's not necessarily about what we need, thats why its called a "wishlist". And about the hilts, luke's saber has a different sound, and so does Count Dooku's(and many others actually). Thats why I brought that up.

A whole bunch of people have mentioned this, it's probably been answered but I haven't been to the coding forum for a while. The bots stand around with their lightsaber off because they are polite. When the person they are fighting turns off their light, so do they. So, when a bot throws it's lightsaber at another bot and it gets knocked to the floor everybody that was fighting turns theirs off. Make the bots keep fighting even if someone looses their lightsaber.

1.I would like to see it that each lightsaber model had a line in which told the mod what type it is (single blade, double blade, both)

This could work like the bots.txt which says which player models can have two blades

so that only double ended models like mauls could have two blades

2. I would like to see a game mode where each player has a limited number of respawns and the last person alive wins and the game restarts

3. Now we have two sabers are jangos dual blasters possible?

And remark666 can you list the lightsabers in your 1.2 saber pack

and will you be releasing future versions of your saber pack?

Is it possible to add another blade thats invisible so that you can use the hilt model to add things like swords. Also maybe a white saber.

Also a sound mod would let you add sword sounds.

Also you could make the Yuuzhan Vong Amphistaff (using double bladded lightsaber stance)

Archived