Home

JediMod 1.02

thehomicidalegg

: This is the most advanced version JediMod to date.

Here is JediMod v1.2. This is the official version of JediMod

Main Features:

New stuff in 1.2:

-Amazing new hilt pack made by |:|ReMaRk|:| specially for JediMod v1.2

with 45 new hilts. (be sure to read saber_readme.txt)

-22 new emotes! For a total of 31 emotes!

-Multiple Taunt Sounds! (you can hear yoda go weeeeehehehewhoohehe)

-New move for orange style if your using only one saber

-mod_cheatprotection variable that makes it so players can't change models

if they are close to other players.

-bots can now use hilts.

-no more file size limit on tckmodel.cfg

-This is a full version so you don't need JediMod 1.0 or JediMod 1.1 installed.

Other stuff in JediMod:

-Can wield two sabers at once.

-Hilt models can be selected like player models.

-Two added stances with new special moves for five stances total.

-You can search for JediMod games by hitting the all/Jedi Knight II game toggle button

-skill mode, toggled with mod_skillMode, causes damage to be area specific. So if you get hit in the head

it does 2x damage while getting hit in the legs does 0.9x damage

This is getting better and better...Good job Dest!

Now this sounds cool man, except there are TWO jedimods out there and I'm too lazy to decide between one of them.

OK, I don't care about the two saber idea or even the built-in double saber: There's no new animations and they just give a hell of a lot more damage. Yeah sure, they're fun to play around with for a while but in the end...

Okay, emotes, they're f*cking cool, and I mean that. Make a mod with only those cool little animations and I'll be happy.

The new stances are cr*p, sorry to say it, but they're really only blue stance with more damage and twice as hard to control. More like the old 1.02 stances, with random moves...

Bots can now use hilts.... Ok, cool idea, but I don't give a damn.

Hilt selector.... riiiight... Hilts are so friggin' small anyway, they hardly gets noticed... My opinion, of course.

Overall, although it sounds like I hate the mod, it does sounds cool, and the stuff I like about it is really great.

OK, I don't care about the two saber idea or even the built-in double saber: ...

The new stances are cr*p, sorry to say it, but they're really only blue stance with more damage and twice as hard to control. More like the old 1.02 stances, with random moves...

Yes but what people can and should do is to make it so that the extra stances are not available with single saber. Then when you go to the double saber or double blade you ONLY get the two extra stances and they are slightly slower. I have it this way on my server and it totally ballaces things out between the single saber and the dual blade. The one handed styles are more realistic for the dual sabers too of course. It really should have been this way be default.

All I know is that when people play on my server lately they have been telling me that it rocks.

Archived