Home

Classified: Help wanted at Manipulation!

Darth Groovy

Originally posted by Darth Knight

i would help you but i am not a good writer so i would not be able to right any good reveiws and stuff, sorry

you can use that as an angle. i would like to read reviews by someone who actully play the game on a day to day scale. it sorta gives that "hey i play games too" type feeling:D

Originally posted by ibballin

you can use that as an angle. i would like to read reviews by someone who actully play the game on a day to day scale. it sorta gives that "hey i play games too" type feeling:D

You have an excellent point and a heart of gold. Darth Knight I have read posts by you for a few months now. Send me some material and lets see if we can work something out. I have served as Arts and Entertainment editor on two seperate college Newspapers.....not for my spelling but for my imagery. Let us see what you got and we can probably work something out. I may even open up a page strictly for volunteer reviews, but in the past I have found it much easier to work with a staff rather than edit volunteer work, but I am open to try new things. If you don't have a review, just set me up with an outline or a pitch. We can work something out!

once again email me @ darthgroovyii@aol.com

Originally posted by Divine Spirit

what kind of music would the music reviewer be reviewing?

Any kind of music your heart desires. Preferably new releases, though. Groovy doesn't care for country, but I wouldn't mind if someone did a review, I would put it in the site!

well count me in!

when the new coldplay album comes out ill do a massive review on it ;):D

I would be thrilled to have you on board! Your hired! That will be excellent to review, if it's any good I might pick it up. By chance are you into Radiohead at all?

Originally posted by Darklighter

I'm about half way through the almighty famous JK2 review!!:D

Whether its any good or not I'll let you decide Groovy:)

That will be a good review to kick off the new site. I was kind of hoping for something more recently released but now that I think of it, it would be more appropriate to do JK2 instead. Don't worry about what others think of your writing, you got the job based on the stuff you were writing in my battle threads. The worse thing a writer can do to himself is develope a self concious, and worry about what other people think. As soon as you get it mailed to me, I will upload it into the site!:D

With Darklighter and Divine Spirit on board that should give me more than enough help. I am going to leave one slot open for guest writers and we will see how that goes. As for everyone else......postitions have been filled.......sorry:(

Down the road I may want someone to do toys, but I want to see how things go with 3 writers and 1 revolving guest first.

hehe, just look at my avatar and title :D

Welcome to the Manipulation! Divine Spirit!

Check out the changes:

Updated!

Also Darklighter, if you want to do more than one video game review that would be fine, do some gamecube and some pc! If you can send me some screenies, or a link so I can put them above the review! Thanks!:D

Originally posted by MaulerZ13

Toys are cool i can do that ill take toys Darth

Sounds good.....but before I add you to the staff I have some questions. How many toys do you have? What kind of toys do you collect? And how often do you buy toys. Originally I was going to field this column but then I realized that I only collect Star Wars toys, and only the ones I really like, and not that often either because I am putting myself through school and I am really poor. So what I need is variety. There is nothing wrong with Star Wars toys I just want to keep people as entertained as possible. ToyFare and Action Figure Digest should both give you a good idea of what I am looking for in toy reveiws. Take a look at those two mags and let me know what you think.

Also what I need for internet life is someone that visits new websites often, trys new ISPs, conscience of viruses and scams, I want Internet Life to be informative as far as useful info and getting the best from any particular ISP. Who ever gets this column will have total freedom in voicing their opinion as long as the news is fresh and informative in reguards to the internet as a lifestyle.

Archived