Home

WIP: Kit Fisto

Toonces

Regardless with or without the tattoos that skin is awesome looking. The shades of blue are great.

Hey Toonces I can do some skinning too. I've done about five skins for this game and was waiting for you to release the sdk but since your not doing a public release can you send it to me at icepool@netzero.net The last skin I did was the yodaghost skin with psynex. If not no problem just thought I'd give it a shot!

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fisto4, I'd like to say sometime between the middle of the this week and next weekend, hopefully I'll be able to get everything done by then.

I just sent him out to you guys, dont worry mariner, you wont have a problem getting him :)

Can't wait to see what you three come up with, I'm aiming for next weekend so hopefully that's enough time for you guys to come up with an origional skin :)

Toonces

http://www.drivingcatstudios.com

Powered by Sith :lightning

grrrr my email adress was messed up.....lemme change it to the right one real quick DOH! Plz plz can you send me the Kit Fisto SDK again. Sorry for the screw up on my part.

There we are changed it to the right thing. No wonder I never got anything.

Sure bleek, as soon as I pour myself come coffee I'll send him off to you (mmm, coffee)

Gram_Reaper, If I have time to whip up a robe for him I'll do so, kinda like BloodRiot did for Tyrion, if not I'll definatly release a little update in the future with one. If the animation issue ever gets sorted out I'll immediately do an update with his tenticles fully animated (which would own)

I already have a couple of diffrent models in progress, one of them being a much requested Jedi who will have a robed and unrobed version so for all you robe lovers out there rejoice ;)

Oh, Sith, your update looks great :D

Toonces

http://www.drivingcatstudios.com