Home

WIP: Kit Fisto

Toonces

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wazza SDK? The model? If so...how can I get my lil hands on a model to be skinned? Since I dun know everything about how to model...anyone up for making a model that someone like me can skin. You can see some of my work at jediknightii.net...or the skinning forum.

or you could just look to the left to see an icon of one of my skins...actually hehe

<---------------------

The blue skin looks like it definately has some serious potential. I like the blue you used for the head alot it looks great. My only complaint is has anyone noticed how the evil skins always have so much more design and appeal to them than the good skins? Any one have any good ideas to make a good skin more appealing? I thing if you put him in black robes with that blue head style or even make some of the robes black like underneath the two parts that run down the side and the part that folds underneath that. That part that connects to the neck maybe black and keep the sleeves black. I think that would add a little more desing to it. Also remember bad guys arent the only ones who can have tattoos luminara had tattoos on her maybe a design like that would be interesting. Just to let you know I am not trying to be an ******* cause I like your work alot and love the skin your doing on the emperor model. Well anyways great job!

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/luminaraunduli/index_movie.html

Maybe some kind of tattoo like on her chin and have a line of tattoos like that run up and over the eye in a line on each side.

Just a suggestion nothin more.

Oooooh, Sith, he looks really cool, I dig the diffrent shades of blue on the diffrent layers, the boots look great too :D

I've had the worst migraine in my life this weekend so I havent been around at all. I'll release the SDK today, I only released it to a few people at first (Arco, Sith, Brad Fu, GraFox, Mars) but the intrest is so high I'll make it public.

Give me a few hours and I'll put the link back up :)

Toonces

http://www.drivingcatstudios.com

Powered by Sith :lightning

OMG! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna finally get the Kit Fisto Model! Thank u so much for posting it today!!!!!!!! This is my last day of freedom!(starts school tomorrow) Great work Toonces, Arco, and Sith! U all rock!

He's just releasing the SDK which is just the base textures for people to skin.

Great. I think that will do until we get the full version. What exactly is left to do? As i see it is like this:

Model-----------------100% (Completed) :cool:

Main Skin-------------100% (Completed) :cool:

UV's--------------------100% (Completed) :cool:

Red CTF Skin---------100% (Completed) :cool:

Blue CTF Skin---------90% (ALMOST DONE!) :D

Is that correct? If it is then its almost here! It will be released as soon as the blue is done right? Is there anything else u gotta do?

Wow that ownz Sith Lord! Lets see. That makes the Blue CTF Skin finished. So:

Model-----------------100%

Main Skin-------------100%

UV's--------------------100%

Red CTF Skin----------100%

= Blue CTF Skin----------100%

Kit Fisto is rdy to be released!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, here are three of ths skins that will be in the pack, Mars made some skins also that I beleive will be in the Official release, but I'm not 100% sure yet so I didnt snap any shots

http://www.drivingcatstudios.com/fistoscan.jpg

Sithlords skin beams style :D Simple yet very classy

Oh, and thanks for feilding thoes questions Mariner, I havent been home all day so I couldnt answer them.

Originally posted by Kit_Fisto4

Wow that ownz Sith Lord! Lets see. That makes the Blue CTF Skin finished. So:

Model-----------------100%

Main Skin-------------100%

UV's--------------------100%

Red CTF Skin----------100%

= Blue CTF Skin----------100%

Kit Fisto is rdy to be released!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not quite, I have the following things left to do

Reweight the tenticles, fix the clipping on the shoulders, make the caps, rig the face for animation, set up the bot file and script, decide on what to do with the sounds, and last but not least do the LOD's

Quite a few hours of work left to do, oh, and I left out the skin I'm making for him, my sithish skin

Mariner and Bleek, I'll send you the sdk in the e-mail, I decided not to release it publicly.

Toonces

http://www.drivingcatstudios.com