Home

WIP: Kit Fisto

Toonces

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was low on blood sugar so I got moody, ok, I have a seprate pk3 for the sounds since I'm not sure everybody will like them so you can remove them if you want. I'm about to zip him up now and do the readme. Barring any unforseen problems he'll be ready by 6 est

Originally posted by MysticSpade

u 4got to get laid

what time is that central

well i don't know if you were joking or not but he said 6 est meaning 6 eastern. anyways great to hear that toonces. i'm so amp up right now. bout to take my medication pills i need to calm down. thank god for prozac.

That is 5 central, 4 mountain, and 3 pacific. I agree with you toonces about the body. in all the screenshots i was always disappointed with the body and kept wondering if you were ever going to fix it. This "unfinished" fisto will keep me quiet and content until the finished one is released. thanks for all your hard work on making this wonderful character playable in this great game.

Originally posted by {BK}SupremePain

ok Toonces how many mins is left cuase we ppl in denmark has diffrent time zones when america so i gotta go to bed soon so i jat wanna know if i should go now or w8 a litle:(

on my clock based on the time info i was just given i have 13 minutes to go.

10 minutes guys im so excited finally i can play with the fisto model after months of waiting. Can you feel your spine tingle? I know i can. ok anticipation making me go crazy and possibly incohherent dont know how this will turn out to yall but all i can say is..... ALL HAIL TOONCES THE DRIVING CAT/MODELER

Archived