Home

WIP: Kit Fisto

Toonces

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, moooa is right, those are the only bones that will compile. so the head will use a total of 10 bones. Head, cervical, ceyebrow, jaw, lblip2, ltlip2, rblip2, rtlip2, leye and reye. Try those and let me know how you do :)

A little update on Kit, he is finished, just getting the sounds together, I'll keep everyone updated :)

Hey toonces, whenever you finish compiling the sounds and all, you can send it over to JKII.Net, because I am busy getting files caught up (downloading a 7mb skin pack right now to post:) ) Just put for subject like File Submission: Toonces- Kit Fisto or something.

I can honestly say I would be perfectly happy either way, but I just think it would be kind of nice to release something to the people here who have been supporting the model from the start. I, for one, have been here from page one. Maybe you could release it on your site one day before you send it to the major web sites? I'm not impatient, and I'm fine with waiting so please don't flame me for posting this.

I have a question for you, Toonces. Will the original, unedited uv maps be available for Kit upon release? I know we could just use the existing skins as a template for making newer ones, but I thought it might help to have the edge lines visible in some form. If not, that's cool... but I was intending to make a skin for Kit when it's released, so I thought I'd ask. Thanks again for all the great work!!

toonces,

i sent my basically completed skins to your e-mail for some feedback. let me know if there is anything else I could add/change about the skins. other than that, i think they are completed.

on a side note, can anyone give me some instructions on how to make a shader? for example, if I wanted to make a leather effect, how would i do that? i've read various tutorials but haven't really caught on. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Archived