Home

WIP: Kit Fisto

Toonces

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by LBuRNa

here we go again. enjoi9187 " da real deal cornball machine. " lay off me man. what did i say before. just can't get it through your head i guess. well, like i said before its a joke. case closed.

k thats enough,toonces is gonna get p'od if he finds senseless flaming in his post.

Sorry about that, i shoulda taken it out with him on PM's i deleted my posts, laburna, the reason im mad at you is because i have been on these boards awhile, then u just come in here and start tellin people they are wrong and getting mad at JEDI_Anakin which i take offense to (and to be honest that slang got on my nerves too), he is a long timer on these boards too, and we just dont like it how u come in here telling people what to do and cussing at them telling therm to wait and hold on, it is FINE what they are doing, its been going like that FOR A LONG LONG time now, and please dont try to change it, if u want to tlak further about this, PM me, cause i am not gonna waste anymore space with flame posts.

now don't get it twisted. why are you making me sound like a **** over here. what you just said thats totall bull****. that whole thing with jedi_anakin was nothing like what you just said. not like that at all. you specifically made me the bad guy in that situation. we had some difference of opinions but we already settled that. now you over here yapping your mouth again. for real i hate when people lie and jump to conclusions. and my name is spelled LBURNA. big enough for you, get it straight. this cannot continue here in this thread we gotta to talk.

Edited for content. - Eets

omg laburna, i told you to PM me not post here anymore, see at the bottem of the post button it says pm, click that, dotn start a flame war here, take it out with PM's, the reason i deleted my posts was so that people wouldn't have to read our argument, now pm me or say no more here. Look at what u got eets to do man, just PM me.

btw sorry eets, i asked him to PM me, i dont wanna get banned, i go here too much, sorry. (BTW that is whyu i deleted my posts too. hope there is no bad blood between us and u dont think i am a jerk)

I would like to apologize to all who my flaming offended, I deleted my flame posts and will take this arguments to the PMs cause that is what it is designed for. I dont wanna get banned and i dont want anyone to think bad of me or that im some kinda jerk or something, sorry all.

Archived