Home

WIP: Trinity

oreo

first off sorry about the wip Neo model i posted a few days back(btw admin u can del that post), i did do the model but i screwed up that one really bad, i couldnt get the head rite and it ended up looking like someone else, i restarted from scratch couple times but still couldnt get it rite, the trenchcoat was another problem, my reference didnt provide enough detail as to how exactly the coat looked, anyways after couple tries i decided to start something fresh and i bring u Trinity! OMG! she was WAY easier to model than Neo for some reason, prolly cuz i didnt include trenchcoat. Note this is my VERY FIRST model EVER, well maybe second if u count the failed Neo, and here r some pics (ya this time i have them!) im a modeling newbie so i need some feedback as i prolly made lots of mistakes.

(chk page 3 for newest model update)

ok to view these links DRAG THE LINK TO YOUR ADDRESS BAR

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd advise against using meshsmooth. Especially since this is going into a game. Just add more geometry to it and smooth her out. You have the shape going, just add more details. Add depth to the clothing, digits to her club hands, etc.

As for the links, drag them into the top address bar. and the first one, remove the 'r'

This may be too early to address this but her hair is WAY off. She has black hair not blonde. As for the sunglasses it looks kewl. Could you make 3 verions maybe? 1 with sunglasses and a over coat, 1 with glasses and no over coat, and 1 with no sunglasses and just the clothes. Definetely give her more hips cuz she had one hell of a big butt.

umm dude... i just assinged temporary material colors to the polys to make it more disguinshable, its not the actual skin... i didnt bother to selct the hair polys and make it black but i might do that in the next update...

model update: ok i gave her nicer hips, and added polys the polycount is now 1139 verts and 1623 polys. added the belt and fixed the hands with individual fingers. might not look much diff but actually did lots of work, and also fitted the model around the skeleton perfectly, i think the mesh is pretty much done unless something is wrong. o btw if anyone of u expert modelers can tell me, theres a problem with the hands, im sure that the hand attaches to the forearm perfectly but for some reason part of it seems to be invisible making it look like theres a gap in between anyone know wut the problem might be? anyways here r the pics:

=============================

DRAG THE LINKS TO YOUR ADDRESS BAR

=============================

page 2 for newest model update

I have been looking forward to a model of Trinity and begging in the official request thread for soooooo long now that I could hardly believe my eyes when my friend told me there was a Trinity WIP. I am so glad someone has finaly decided to do her!

Just a couple of things...don't forget to keep the leather look of her clothes very shiney and make sure her hair parting is to the side.

Good luck to you oreo, keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Archived