Home

bantha fodder

cromster

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Camus

This is not the thread to be talking about the USA or Terrorists...

you are so right master.. so what about training?

tomorrow ore somtething...

tonight I´m drinking alot of corellian beer so I wont be able to swing my saber alot :):mad::confused::cool::D:o

This all sounds great. Jedi and padwan and all that, but can you be somthin else like a bounty hunter or somthing and if not perhaps you could look into it.

Since you have to be trained by someone (however you do that) and anyone who wants to be a jedi has to wait for a master to come along, cant you just be an officer or somthing in the meantime?

I went to star wars stories but I dont know how to get my avatar to work?! how do you rite those star wars episodes I was reading on the Sith academy site? does everyone pich in or does one person just write them all?

Originally posted by Dath Maximus

hey obi, technically i can be listed as a teacher at the site now, i have passed 1000 posts and i have a student.

Ohh and welcome to the forums. I am Max, im the gardener.

Stay off the grass or i will smite the!!!

Thank you.. And I´ll watch my step ;)

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Nice try cromster! I never got a basket until I went to the stormtrooper forums! I never got one from these forums, and now you think you can swindel two of them? Hardy Har Har!:mad:

Calm down... :S I didnt get one tell I asked... its because the one person that is sappose to get them wasnt here... ~AB_Legion~ :S Hes back now and im sure he will give them out once again... :D

Originally posted by Camus

Calm down... :S I didnt get one tell I asked... its because the one person that is sappose to get them wasnt here... ~AB_Legion~ :S Hes back now and im sure he will give them out once again... :D

I'd rather have fist fulls of cash. The welcome basket would be more of an insult at this point.:p

Originally posted by cromster

you are just jelous of my nice little basket :)

Camus.. do you know where I can find the "dual saber" ting?? like the one darth maul uses?? I realy whant to try one of those!

In JKO??? Its in multiplayer... :S

Originally posted by cromster

you are just jelous of my nice little basket :)

Camus.. do you know where I can find the "dual saber" ting?? like the one darth maul uses?? I realy whant to try one of those!

Nope, not me. Dooo doo doo dumm dee dum. So umm.....what cha go in there anyway?

Originally posted by MaulerZ13

*hands Darth Groovy a bag of candy* in mp you have to have cheats on and then you type /thedestroyer in your console......if you dont know how to enable cheats is devmap <mapname>

Thank you.. I´ll try it at once!

Originally posted by MaulerZ13

*hands Darth Groovy a bag of candy* in mp you have to have cheats on and then you type /thedestroyer in your console......if you dont know how to enable cheats is devmap <mapname>

Yeah or have a mod that enables it... like the jedi mods... :D

Archived