Home

bantha fodder

cromster

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mmh... *re-attaches obi-wan13's head*

Hey since you're on, feel free to join up on the forums listed in my sig - Just started them for NRG... also any kinds of help towards NRG would be most appreciated (banners, linking, spread the word, etc..) More info here: http://www.nrgteam.com/whatis-nrg.htm

I'm probably going to check out a party later this evening so...

Cheers ;)

[Edit: Does the academy have a forum yet? Otherwise we could host you, we host mainly teams or mods but I'm sure an exception could be made :cool: ]

Originally posted by Tyrion

I'm guessing you're not from the U.S.A.?

Nope, thats why I dont judge the terrorists in anger and wrath just because they bombed some Americans, they have been doing it for far longer to other people, now suddenly they do it to America, and NOW the Americans interfere... Now somewhere that says that the USA isnt such a great a country as you see and hear everywhere...

Originally posted by JrKASperov

Nope, thats why I dont judge the terrorists in anger and wrath just because they bombed some Americans, they have been doing it for far longer to other people, now suddenly they do it to America, and NOW the Americans interfere... Now somewhere that says that the USA isnt such a great a country as you see and hear everywhere...

Well, I would say something like "stfu" about now, but that would give you far too much credit then you deserve now, so just drop it, and drop it now, and lets not debate on who's country is better............

They did attack our embisys... but they finally brought it to our home soil... much like pearl harbor... "we are asleeping beast"...

They want it... they got it... and they will keep getting it tell they are all gone by death or they give up...

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Well, I would say something like "stfu" about now, but that would give you far too much credit then you deserve now, so just drop it, and drop it now, and lets not debate on who's country is better............

Yes every country has a high and low points... right now we are in a low upset poing... so lets just move on...

Isnt that what most people do... Avoid the critics because the truth hurts, escpecially to all the western countries, the truth hurts.... And I'm definitely not saying my country is better, its quite the mess at the moment;)

Originally posted by Dath Maximus

giant camus

sleeping giant.

anyhoo lets not get into this

Your right... it was giant... :S sorry... and lets not get into one of those ferice debates over the usa and terrorist... just dont make jokes like that when your around us citizins... we take it very serously...

Isnt that what most people do... Avoid the critics because the truth hurts, escpecially to all the western countries, the truth hurts.... And I'm definitely not saying my country is better, its quite the mess at the moment;)

We are not avoidind the critics... We are vering off the subject of this thread... and inturn makes this thread spam and can get closed... back to the subject at hand...

Isnt that what most people do... Avoid the critics because the truth hurts, escpecially to all the western countries, the truth hurts....

No, mr. I-know-everything-about-everything, Thats not why we avoid the critics. We avoid them because we do not feel the need for useless conflict, so we avoid it when neccessary, but as Dath and I said, let's not get into this.......

No, mr. I-know-everything-about-everything, Thats not why we avoid the critics. We avoid them because we do not feel the need for useless conflict, so we avoid it when neccessary, but as Dath and I said, let's not get into this.......

This is not the thread to be talking about the USA or Terrorists...

Archived