Home

Delayed!

RobBisec

Originally posted by ewok hunter

yes, then when it finnaly does come out it's nt nearly as good as we expected *points at Dekitana (sp?)

Daikatana was the scourge of the computer gaming world. Let's hope that this delay will make the game even MORE than what we expected.:D

Jon Romero was always very overrated, in my opinion. He got rich from Quake and Doom, neither of which I found appealling, and then he got lazy. Typical example of how success can ruin a person.:)

Originally posted by Norin Radd

This delay is an opportunity for all of those who need to upgrade their systems(like myself)to do so. Take advantage of the extra time.:D

I agree whole-heartedly. I should have moved by the time it comes out and thusly will have ADSL instead of my modem.

I checked amazon and it says:

Platform: Windows 95.Windows 98.Windows NT.Windows 2000

Release Date: 29 November, 2002. Not Yet Available: You may still order this product. We will dispatch it to you when it is released by the manufacturer.

Bare in mind this is the .co.uk site. Oh I'd laugh if we got it before you... hehe. ahem...

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been here in a couple months and you guys are still as naive as we when I left!

Shug said (ahaha, I bet you don't even know who Shug is, anyhoo), that they are AIMING for Dec-Feb. The only reason why companies say that is becuase if it comes later than Dec, but before Feb, they are safe.

Archived