Home

And as for my next miracle...

BlackDove

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MysticSpade

it came to america in 1991 but it was the Original Dragonball, but it got pulled cuz the real action was in DBZ then it was placed in the 6 am time slot on saturday mornings. if failed in that timeslot then was later bought by cartoon network and the rest is history.

even if DB did come out in 91 you still would have been 8 (I think)

sorry about this kal:(

yes it is tru they were sent to me by one of my friends who was unsure if they were real or fanfic. I sent these s'posed episodes to toei animation and they were confirmed to have been drawn by the animators from DBGT. sites cannot host this because as i know it the show is to air in japan in late 2003. If it is not a hit there, there is no hope of it coming to America.

Originally posted by MysticSpade

yes it is tru they were sent to me by one of my friends who was unsure if they were real or fanfic. I sent these s'posed episodes to toei animation and they were confirmed to have been drawn by the animators from DBGT. sites cannot host this because as i know it the show is to air in japan in late 2003. If it is not a hit there, there is no hope of it coming to America.

so then what happens in AF???

you can find the accurate info at dragonballafadvance you can search on yahoo.

but the pilot episode is 52 minutes long there is no plot to this episode. It just tells how this timeline came to be. AF stands for alternative future (not after future which makes no sense). Brolly has showed up yet again and is faced with a decision Fuse with Shenron or be destroyed so he decides to take his chances when he has finally been beaten to a pulp by the sweet new MysticGohan. Then he is absorbed by the dragon it changes form to what is assumed to be the ULTIMATE FUSION (the original SSJ5 gokou pic that was goin around is this character.) Gohan discovers a new MYSTIC level. Gokou acheives SSJ 6 he can't sustain this cuz of the anger and rage that is needed to hold this level, he is drawn mad, from this point on Vegeta is the Main hero. Goku travels to a planet ruled by a goddess and is seduced by her womanly ways ( her cooking) later she has a son named Xicer he is half god half saiya-jin and is born the true level of SSJ 5 he maintains this power level, but has no idea of how to tap into it. that is all i will tell on here i am already taking up a whole lot of room on this.

Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El

K here are some I made just now...which one do you like best O.o (if you like any of em at all)?

Super%20Saiyan%201.gif

Super%20Saiyan%202.gif

Super%20Saiyan.gif

Super%20Saiyan%203.gif

i like 'em all to be honest with ya. btw i have all the GT eps on my comp and if you could pm on how to make a screen and use it as my avatar i'd be thankful.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

That one with the lips moving is pretty tight:D Do you think you could make me a Darth Maul talking? Like the scene in TPM where he is on Naboo right after Sideous tells him to "move against the Jedi first" and he says "Yessss my master" That would be too kewl:p

K, the thing downloaded while I was in school...191 000 frames...and i gotta guess where the scene is......YAY.....(someone please kill me)

Archived